★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Touch & Drag to avoid obstacles. These neon-like traps can surprisingly transform right before your very eyes - stay focused and use your reflexes... Now Escape!

FLOW WITH THE BEAT
STAY COOL IN THE HEAT
USE SKILLS NO CHEAT
REWARDS ARE NEAT
NOW ESCAPE NO RETREAT

CHALLENGE MODE IS COMING SOON!

BTW: Music produced by the one and only Lucky Charmz!

Mickey_Scores's comments:
Hi Guys,

We just pushed the button and Now Escape is live on iOS
You can download here: https://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/now-escape/id1094290727
Enjoy!

oh, and a new video can seen here:

04-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Got the game removed the ads, which were at a very fair price of 0.99 Eurocent, and it is a fun highscore chaser, got 253 points but just started.
04-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Enjoyed a little leaderboard competition between Roger & Doom last night - whether or not they knew is another story. Lol

Good hi-score chaser. Having issues with the achievements unlocking though. The leaderboard works for me, just not those achievements.

Congrats to Doom (who was at the top of the ww leaderboard last time I checked) and Roger on your high scores!
04-28-2016, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Enjoyed a little leaderboard competition between Roger & Doom last night - whether or not they knew is another story. Lol

Good hi-score chaser. Having issues with the achievements unlocking though. The leaderboard works for me, just not those achievements.

Congrats to Doom (who was at the top of the ww leaderboard last time I checked) and Roger on your high scores!
Thanks AKD, achievements are being worked on, I asked the dev. myself. Got now 375 points, but it is hard with the sudden movements of the obstacles. I see now that you have one point more than me AKD need to work on that ha ha.
04-28-2016, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Thanks AKD, achievements are being worked on, I asked the dev. myself. Got now 375 points, but it is hard with the sudden movements of the obstacles. I see now that you have one point more than me AKD need to work on that ha ha.
Awesome, thanks to both you and the dev(s) for looking into the achievements.

I really like the control over the ships. It's perfect for moving back-and-forth across the screen, which you need to do quite a bit to dodge those walls. Not sure what it's called but it's faster than 1:1 (direct control?). For example, a really fast slide in either direction and your ship is slightly farther away from your finger than it was at the start of the swipe.

I'm afraid of just how bad you two are gonna kill that leaderboard! Andy, if you're reading this you should give it a shot. I wanna see your crazy score!