★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Channel 4
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 131.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: Fugitive Apes have taken to the skies in search of revenge after humans have destroyed the planet. Command their stolen zeppelin and save nature from manone bomb at a time!

Apestorm: Full Bananas is a side-scrolling zeppelin bombing game set in a steampunk world. Gain points by carefully dropping bombs on factories, warehouses, and other man-made objects. Adjust the zeppelins speed and altitude to alter range, missile trajectory and to ensure pinpoint precision.

Earn bananas for completing challenging in-game objectives to unlock new levels and collect earth-shattering, ship enhancing power-ups to turn your zeppelin into an unstoppable bombing machine!
Free fellow apes from captivity and target your enemies with the utmost exactitude for ultimate high scores; avoiding trees, birds and everything else considered important to Apekind.

Key Features:

- Experience the thrill of destruction
- Enhance the zeppelins abilities with 9 earth-shattering power-ups
- Unlock and complete 20 levels
- Test your might against a variety of enemies and obstacles - both in the air and on land
- Enjoy a beautiful steampunk aesthetic
- Engage in unique and challenging level objectives

In order to deliver a personalised, responsive service and to improve the game, we remember and store information about how you use it. The information is completely anonymous and will never include any personal details. It is used only by Channel 4 or the trusted partners we work with. If you wish, you can switch off our analytics software within the Options screen of the game. The game contains promotions for Channel 4s other products and services as well as some promotions of third party products and services. By downloading this application, you agree to our terms of use (http://www.channel4.com/programmes/all-4-games/articles/all/game-terms-and-conditions), privacy policy and cookies policy.

Boardumb's comments:

04-27-2016, 10:38 PM
This is a really pretty game and the controls are good as well. Just started so it is hard to tell how long I will be entertained.

04-27-2016, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This is a really pretty game and the controls are good as well. Just started so it is hard to tell how long I will be entertained.
Thanks, I may get it too
04-28-2016, 12:13 AM
Downloading now, I'll post some imps later today.
04-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Controls are easy. Completing missions are easy. Only down fall one mission u have to get 250,000points there's no way to get that. With out a targeting system. I'm just pressing fire just to complete the level.
04-28-2016, 12:47 AM
This looks like a great little 2D bombardier! I dig the art style too. At a dollar for entry I'll bite. Here's hoping there's no IAP sadness within..
04-28-2016, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurney Halleck View Post
This looks like a great little 2D bombardier! I dig the art style too. At a dollar for entry I'll bite. Here's hoping there's no IAP sadness within..
It's fully premium.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-28-2016, 03:50 AM
Mfi support?
04-28-2016, 04:18 AM
Its a cute little game with quite a lot of missions to fullfill before you can move along. Some, like the scores are difficult at first, each mission gives you a banana. Just take it slow and aim accordingly. You unlock bonuses as you gain bananas that give you auto aim, or clusters bombs.

The story is fun and the characters keep you entertained.

I'm enjoying is soo far but I can see it might get a little repetive in the long run (fly)
04-28-2016, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac166 View Post
Mfi support?
PocketGamer does not like this but I don't care.

BTW, no MFi controller support found, but there should be.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)