★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Knighthood awaits, in this idle-clicking adventure. King Cedric the Great steps down from his throne after centuries of battles and now seeks an heir! Prove yourself to be an able knight and successor by gaining wealth, conquering lands and villages, and annihilating goblins, trolls, orcs, and more. Embark on this magical journey!

EPIC HERO WITH KNIGHTLY SKILLS

Military tactics and sword skills will help defeat warlocks and evil creatures of all sorts. Use weapons crafted from blacksmiths and potent ingredients from alchemists to fend off dark necromancers and clash with dragons! Hunt or be hunted!

YE OLDE MARKETPLACE

Become the wealthiest man of the Middle Ages. Purchase various goods and trade them off throughout the kingdom. The wealthier you become, the stronger your reputation. Join guilds and put your trading skills to the test or simply hire merchants to earn money and power on your behalf! Watch as your kingdom grows into a thriving community with castles, shops and more!

CORE FEATURES:

Middle Ages RPG clicking adventure!
Upgrade your hero to create a knight of epic proportions!
Fight 6 bosses with unworldly strengths and achieve greatness!
Join different guilds!
Recruit squires and merchants in your service!
Explore alluring worlds!

NOBLE UPDATED FEATURES

Awesome Hero Spirits upgrades!
Lots of cool, new Medieval equipment in the shop!
New Prestige System!
New starter packs!
Offline profits are doubled!
More incentives for returning knights!

Your path to knighthood wont be easy. Infinite challenging quests and epic worlds are waiting to be conquered. Join Hero Simulator, now! The very existence of the Kingdom depends on you!

touchy85's comments:

Hero Simulator

SPIL GAMES
Genres: Games Simulation Role Playing Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Defending a kingdom isnt easy, especially when youve been doing it for 300 years! Cedric is a great hero but hes pretty worn out after three centuries of battles with everybody from goblins to necromancers. Hes looking for someone to replace him in this heroic simulation game. Maybe youd be a good fit for the job?

Heroes for hire:
Becoming a knight takes lots of training and studying. Youll need to acquire the right tactics in order to take on your enemies and figure out how to use all sorts of equipment and weapons. Dont worry though. Learning how to become the best warrior in the kingdom is incredibly fun too. Youll be dueling with dragons and brawling with bandits in no time! First though, youll need to mine some ore and hunt down a few ingredients for some powerful potions.

Some fearless features:
- Tons of upgrades, weapons, skills, items and magical abilities for you to master.
- Six different guilds to join.
- Helpful party members that will aide you on your adventures.
- Build up your honor level and gold for more exciting quests.

The path to knighthood isnt a simple one and there will be plenty of challenges along the way. You can totally handle them, right? Cedric and the kingdom are both depending on you!.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9

Download Size: 29.2MB

04-28-2016, 09:47 PM
This art looks stolen from kings league

04-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Umm ive had this game on my ipad for years?
04-29-2016, 08:09 AM
Doesn't run on 6+. iOS 9.3
04-29-2016, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot3000 View Post
Doesn't run on 6+. iOS 9.3
Oh good, I thought it was just me
05-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Yep doesn't work on iPhone, works fine on ipad3. That said, have no idea how to reset.
05-04-2016, 02:39 PM
How do I reset my journey?

Hello, all:

I am a level 55 character in Hero Simulator. I am trying to reset my journey. It states that I have to complete Hunting Dragons 1 time. How do I do this?

Thanks,
frisbee10461

Beast Quest: 31/35 Quests Completed
AdVenture Capitalist: Trillionaire
05-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
Hello, all:

I am a level 55 character in Hero Simulator. I am trying to reset my journey. It states that I have to complete Hunting Dragons 1 time. How do I do this?

Thanks,
frisbee10461
When you figure it out, please let us know. I'm level 115 already and Hunting Dragons is already at level 80 but i still can't reset my journey.
05-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Have you leveled up your class to demon hunter? I haven't made it that far yet I'm lvl 55 but haven't made enough for the upgrade

Also works on my 6+ 9.3 now.