• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Bailout Wars is just plain awesome when it comes to describing the political struggles the United States is having -- nodpad.com
This will keep you playing for hours and you will still want to come back for more. -- 5/5, TourneySpot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take revenge on bankers in this fast-paced castle defense game. Defend the White House and save the US taxpayers money before it gets stolen! Its time for you to give them what they deserve!

- The most topical and humorous castle defense concept ever!
- Its your only chance to really take revenge on bankers for the recession they caused
- Earn money to buy spectacular defenses and upgrades including a sniper, a tank or Uncle Sam!
- Explore many different ways to beat bankers: tap, grab or shake them in the air
- 5 different enemies to fight with ground and air units including helicopters and vacuum bankers
- Accessible to everyone, whether you are right- or left-handed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For fans of Stickwars, Fieldrunners and Defend your Castle
Other Gameloft games you may like: Siberian Strike, Lets Golf!, Real Soccer 2009, Real Tennis 2009, Asphalt 4 and Ferrari GT: Evolution

Published and developed by Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

PacSun4dc's comments:

10-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Looks REALLY good, for only a buck

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

Last edited by Eli; 10-09-2009 at 12:23 AM.

10-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Can someone put the description and the pics in this thread
this game looks polish, anyone TOFTT, it remind me of knights onrush
10-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Sounds kinda dumb, where's Shrek Kart?!
10-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Haha, I like the concept. Though I think I'd be more likely to blame the ignorant, greedy, american comsumers for the economic turndown, squishing bankers is probably more fun...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
10-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Arn forwarded it to Appshoper
just to clarify, if you appinfo an app that doesn't yet exist in AppShopper, it goes out and finds it, and pulls the data in. So a few refreshes later, it should appear.

arn
10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Is there anyway someone could post a video? Want to see if the gameplay is any different than Knights Onrush...
10-08-2009, 11:27 PM
here's a teaser

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Sounds like a very limited game: 3 defence units and 5 kinds of enemies.
10-08-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm kind of surprised how fun this game is, I just wish that it wasn't bailout-themed. That somehow really seems to cheapen the whole game somehow. Is bailout humor even still relevant? It seems a little too topical. The gameplay is fun though, so I guess that's all that counts right?