★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: LAUNCH OFFER: Remove ads for FREE! Open app tap "remove ads" follow instructions.

Dash around an ever changing maze while trying to avoid the pursuers.

Avoid the chasing dots for as long as you can, collect power-ups to help you along the way and be careful not to get caught in a closing path.

Features:
Supports all screen sizes
Game Center integration
Great sound effects
Colour blind modes
Facebook & Twitter integration
Minimalist design
Developed by one person (support Indie)

StewThom's comments:
Hi all,
I have just released my new game Pixel Dash! on the App Store, It is an endless maze survival game where you must avoid your pursuers for along as posable, as you play the maze will change, paths will open and close meaning that you will need to be wary of getting caught by a closing path. Power-ups will spawn along the way to help you evade your pursuers for a bit longer.

It is available now and is Free. As an additional launch offer the in-app purchase to remove ads from the app will be Free for a short time.

I am very happy with how it turned out and I hope you can check it out.

View on the App Store
04-30-2016, 09:16 AM

05-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Hey great game! Really fun for when on the bus or something. 1 suggestion though. You should make different skins and characters. Game looks really simple at the moment and it would be cool if you could make it look different
05-05-2016, 05:14 PM
It gave great tutorial then the game wouldn't really work right. Swiping and it's doing absolutely nothing, or just being caught in a corner. Happens when you press restart.
05-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the reply. It is something I have on the cards for the future
05-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
It gave great tutorial then the game wouldn't really work right. Swiping and it's doing absolutely nothing, or just being caught in a corner. Happens when you press restart.
Could you tell me what device and OS version you are using, I will have to look into what might be causing the issue.