[Promo Codes] Map for Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by El_Cid, May 1, 2016.

1. El_Cid

El_Cid Active Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Romania
    I've been a member here for a long time. I've always dreamt about having my own app. Today that dream comes true. I am so, so proud to announce a new app I've been working on together with a friend. The app is called: Map for Game of Thrones and is available for iOS (Universal app) and Android.

Here is a screenshot of the gorgeous vectorial map:

[​IMG]

Besides the interactive Game of Thrones Map we have two cool features available at launch: Characters Info and Episodes Recap.

We feel that Episode Recap is a really useful feature and we wanted to have it ready in time for launch.
    Here is how it works: press the Episodes buton (it's the top one on the left). After selecting the season & episode, and pressing the Recap button, all the episode's scene locations will be highlighted on the map. By pressing Play you will be able to go through all the scenes of the selected episode. For each scene you will see its location on the map, the characters in that scene, a synopsis and even the full transcript of the scene.
    We really strived to have the app ready for release in time for the new season, so at the moment you will be able to recap all episodes from Seasons 1 and 5. And Season 6, Episode 1 of course. :) We are working hard to deliver the rest of the episodes as quickly as we possibly can. And we have a LOT of fun features we plan to add - so please check the app again from time to time. You'll enjoy lots of really cool updates, I promise.

We have 2 versions of the app. Both are full featured. The free one has a top banner. The paid one costs 1$ - and it's ad-free.

App Links:

1. iOS Free Version
    2. iOS PRO Version - ($1)
    3. Android Free Version
    4. Android PRO Version - ($1)

Here are 10 Promo codes for the iOS PRO version:

1. TEEM4FJT3LT9
    2. TNEAJEN4WE4K
    3. W6MMKRP47TW9
    4. 7X36LRJAHKEY
    5. NPR499JWWWYN
    6. MPANMYMM3NWX
    7. E7EN7HL9WKXR
    8. XYFYXJRREN6N
    9. 67TWPYNMMXYR
    10. PYM3HMM7379Y

It's probably cliche by now, but if you enjoy our app, please leave us a review on the Appstore. Thank you! If you have the time to provide some feedback it would mean a lot to us!

2. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Grabbed PYM3HMM7379Y, thanks!

Nice companion for the series! I just couldn't find Ygritte on the characters list.

Are all the texts your original work?

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    NPR499JWWWYN taken...

thanks a lot!

4. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    Thank you! Claimed 67TWPYNMMXYR

5. El_Cid

El_Cid Active Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Romania
    Characters and a part from the synopsis are from the asoiaf wiki page. The transcripts, some are made entirely by us (and the ones we are adding from this point on forward), others were made by other fans.