★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jersey up and take to the field in this brand new sequel to hit soccer sim Pocket League Story! Scout out promising players and coaches, decide tactics and formations, and lead your dream team from local league to international soccer stardom!

A plethora of new features brings the stadium action to life in greater detail than ever before: Expect rain, snow, penalty shootouts, and more to keep your palms sweaty and the adrenaline pumping!

What's more, you can now go head-to-head with players from around the world in multiplayer mode (currently in beta testing)! Challenge your friends online and you might earn some nifty bonuses...

Build your team and fan base, land corporate sponsors, and take on the best teams in the world--including your friends'! Whether you're new to soccer or a veteran sportsman, Pocket League Story 2 has something for everyone!

Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games

touchy85's comments:

Pocket League Story 2

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
Genres: Games Entertainment Sports Simulation
Free

Quote:
Jersey up and take to the field in this brand new sequel to hit soccer sim Pocket League Story! Scout out promising players and coaches, decide tactics and formations, and lead your dream team from local league to international soccer stardom!

A plethora of new features brings the stadium action to life in greater detail than ever before: Expect rain, snow, penalty shootouts, and more to keep your palms sweaty and the adrenaline pumping!

What's more, you can now go head-to-head with players from around the world in multiplayer mode (currently in beta testing)! Challenge your friends online and you might earn some nifty bonuses...

Build your team and fan base, land corporate sponsors, and take on the best teams in the world--including your friends'! Whether you're new to soccer or a veteran sportsman, Pocket League Story 2 has something for everyone!

Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 51.6MB

05-02-2016, 10:43 AM
I completed the original, seeing that this is free makes me wonder how iap is and the game plays. Interesting to see about the pvp kind of gameplay too.

05-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I completed the original, seeing that this is free makes me wonder how iap is and the game plays. Interesting to see about the pvp kind of gameplay too.
Unless it's an unlock... I am not even trying this. This was one of my favorite K soft titles.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
05-02-2016, 11:30 AM
IAP is removal of ads + landscape mode, $4.99. Seems you can also play offline. Landscape didn't work, but worth for the price if you like all their games.
05-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Friend code will be put here or can someone start thread for it
05-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Please add me 321424480
05-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Downloaded it and it crashes on startup right after the Kairosoft logo. iPhone 6 iOS 8.4.1. Bummer. Guess I'll stick with PLS1.
05-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polybios View Post
Please add me 321424480
Request sent! Here is my ID, please ad me : Pocket League Story 2 Friend Request
Install Pocket League Story 2 and search for this ID to find me: 121429574
05-03-2016, 12:22 AM
Hi everyone. Feel free to add me 121436238. So far the game feels just like the first one and so far haven't seen the timers? I need to dig into this more.
05-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Great game! 5 stars!