★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 2K
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 108.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Some rewards are only available if the player owns a supported copy of the Battleborn game and a SHiFT account. For more details see below. ***

Engage with the Battleborn universe on the go with Battleborn Tap, where players command their squad of heroes on the field of battle. Use your fingers to TAP your way to victory over waves of enemies and menacing bosses to unlock new areas while recruiting various Battleborn to join the fight.

Collect and use golden shards to upgrade your Battleborns weapons, skills, and abilities for the best fighting chance against an increasingly difficult array of evil forces. Find gear and use it to boost your stats for added effect!

Features:

Unlock, hire, and command your heroes to dominate the field of battle
Collect loot by defeating waves of enemies to earn new gear and abilities
Upgrade your heroes stats, weapons, and active abilities
Collect gear from 5 different rarities to boost your heros capabilities
Earn in-game achievements to collect special rewards
Unlock exclusive rewards for Battleborn on PC/Xbox One/PS4

*** Some rewards are only available if the player owns a supported copy of the Battleborn game and a SHiFT account. Full reward functionality for Battleborn Tap may be unsupported in these areas:

Algeria, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Iceland, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Slovenia, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, & Yemen

See https://www.2k.com/games/battleborn-tap and https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home for more details. ***

touchy85's comments:

Battleborn Tap

Genres: Games Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
*** Some rewards are only available if the player owns a supported copy of the Battleborn game and a SHiFT account. For more details see below. ***

Engage with the Battleborn universe on the go with Battleborn Tap, where players command their squad of heroes on the field of battle. Use your fingers to TAP your way to victory over waves of enemies and menacing bosses to unlock new areas while recruiting various Battleborn to join the fight.

Collect and use golden shards to upgrade your Battleborns weapons, skills, and abilities for the best fighting chance against an increasingly difficult array of evil forces. Find gear and use it to boost your stats for added effect!

Features:

Unlock, hire, and command your heroes to dominate the field of battle
Collect loot by defeating waves of enemies to earn new gear and abilities
Upgrade your heroes stats, weapons, and active abilities
Collect gear from 5 different rarities to boost your heros capabilities
Earn in-game achievements to collect special rewards
Unlock exclusive rewards for Battleborn on PC/Xbox One/PS4

*** Some rewards are only available if the player owns a supported copy of the Battleborn game and a SHiFT account. Full reward functionality for Battleborn Tap may be unsupported in these areas:

Algeria, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Iceland, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Slovenia, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, & Yemen

See https://www.2k.com/games/battleborn-tap and https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home for more details. ***

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 134.4MB

05-03-2016, 11:45 AM

Apparently you can earn ingame items for the main console game by playing this, which is neat. The game itself is a clicker, it looks great, but it's still a clicker and it doesn't really change the clicker genre or anything. It's fine and especially for a companion app it's at least 50 times better than the Dark Souls 3 game.

05-04-2016, 03:21 PM
i like the genre (clickers), but this one bored me quickly, seemed dry for some reason, so dumped it after two days.
05-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Hellz yes
05-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Has anyone earned an artifact that gives bonus shards?
05-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
Has anyone earned an artifact that gives bonus shards?
Yes.
05-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
i like the genre (clickers), but this one bored me quickly, seemed dry for some reason, so dumped it after two days.
It's been out for like 24 hours so?

Game is a fun clicker and if you are enjoying Battleborn like I am it's a nice addition. Nothing amazing but the art is cute, the rewards for the main game are nice, and it doesn't have eight million tiny upgrades that do nothing
05-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I feel very dumb. I was on my fifth prestige before I realized you could increase your Battleborn's health. I thought that just healed them - nope.
05-05-2016, 10:31 AM
How do you unlock the locked guys?
05-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
How do you unlock the locked guys?
Prestige at level 30. Each time you unlock the next one in line. They can then be purchased like the others.