★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: My Koi is a beautiful and relaxing fish pond app. Customise and name each fish. Feed them daily. Watch them grow. Collect new fish. Escape and relax.

COLLECT. GROW. NURTURE. ESCAPE.

" There is something relaxingly engaging about this that just clicks. Looks great on Apple TV. And the kids like it too .. Well done Sakana." 5 stars. Daglir, UK
" Really relaxing. Awesome graphics and a very relaxing (game)." 5 Stars. Le-messie, Switzerland
" Superb! Well done and realistic !!!" 5 stars.- Apaz69, Italy
" If you are seeking out a serene experience, then look no further than My Koi". - Appaddict.net

With My Koi you can

* Add up to 15 unique fish to your pond. Change their scales and patterns. No two fish are alike so everyone's experience will be different
* Unlock more fish slots and new varieties once milestones have been reached
* View and track each fish underwater
* Feed your fish and watch them swim to food
* See your fish grow over time and see their growth stats
* Name each fish
* Tap them and watch them swim away
* View fish happiness levels which will change depending on how much they are fed
* The time of day will change as you play effecting sound and light
* Bring the pond to your lounge room via AirPlay and Apple TV
* Enjoy the calming atmosphere and beauty of your own private koi pond whilst listening to the relaxing sounds of nature
* Share your experience with your friends

So, download My Koi now to escape and relax with your own private underwater oasis.

My Koi currently has no in-app purchases or advertising.

Suitable Platforms:
iPhone 5s
iPhone 6 and 6s standard and Plus
iPhone SE
iPad Air 1, 2
iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4
iPad Pro
iPod Touch 6th gen
05-04-2016, 09:55 AM

A new fish simulation game by Sakana Studios. Feed the fish and make them grow.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

05-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Oh sweet - thought this was supposed to be released tomorrow! Thanks for the update, grabbing it now......!
05-04-2016, 12:09 PM
wow, really nice graphics! is it a game? or just feed fish and see it grows?
05-04-2016, 06:02 PM
You know, it really sucks that this can't even run on an iPad 4!!! Was really looking forward to it! I suppose it's not out on Android either, right?! What a bummer! 😡
05-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Thank you!

Hey. Thanks for doing the Video on My Koi. That's awesome. This is a slightly older version you've got here but for the most part it hasn't changed. Under the settings section you can now change the time of day easily by turning the dial (nature sounds change with it) and we also have an 'energy saver' mode for those who just want to leave it running or to play via Air Play on their Apple TV. Any questions or comments on how to improve feel free to email us at support@sakanastudios.com. And if anyone feels up for it a nice review on the App Store would be super appreciated.
05-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Hey Gretgoat. Thanks for the nice feedback on the graphics. My Koi isn't really a game as such ... There are some milestones to achieve but really it's a relaxing fish pond app where you can choose different fish varieties, change their scales and patterns and if you feed them regularly they will grow. A bit like Tamagotchi for fish. One of our testers described it as 'it's like watching a fire and every now and then you throw some wood on it. We plan to update regularly by adding more features so you can interact more with your pond and perhaps change the environment. Give us some ideas. We'd love to hear from you. :-)
05-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakanaStudios View Post
Hey Gretgoat. Thanks for the nice feedback on the graphics. My Koi isn't really a game as such ... There are some milestones to achieve but really it's a relaxing fish pond app where you can choose different fish varieties, change their scales and patterns and if you feed them regularly they will grow. A bit like Tamagotchi for fish. One of our testers described it as 'it's like watching a fire and every now and then you throw some wood on it. We plan to update regularly by adding more features so you can interact more with your pond and perhaps change the environment. Give us some ideas. We'd love to hear from you. :-)
Is there any plans to make an Android version (since I can't play it on my not-really-so-old iPad4)? 😉
05-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Hey bigrand1. I'm sorry. We wish it would run on the iPad 4 too. The graphics are just a bit too intense. Yes - we definitely have plans for Android. We're trying to see if we might be able to work with Yodo1 (they're reviewing it now) to see if there is a way of launching it through them. Otherwise we'll do it ourselves. It's pretty much ready to go. Just trying to figure out the best way to do it to avoid all the piracy issues associated with Android given it's a paid App.
05-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Thanks Wrath! That's awesome. :-) If you've got any recommendations feel free to email us at support@sakanastudios.com If you love it, feel free to give it a review on the App Store.:-)