★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ejt-labo
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 159.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Experience the magical world of Tim and Tom, throughout this second episode: "a bulloon that fell from the sky". It is an interactive story abounding with colors and designed for toddlers.

CONCEPT:
In the world ofTim and Tom everything ispersonified!At the first opportunity, lifeunfoldsand the scenecomes to life.Everyleaf, everydrop of wateris likely to become a living character.The stones wriggle,the tuftsof grassrise,move and speak.

A BULLOON THAT FELL FROM THE SKY:In this second episode, one must help Tim and Tom send back Bulloon the cloud into the sky.CHARACTERISTICS:-Interactive animationsin 3DPop-ups-7interactive pagesfull ofcolors-Story toldin four languagesby talented actors:French,German, English andSpanish-An originaland funmusical universe

PRODUCER & EDITOR:
EJT Labo, a writing and picture laboratory, produces and edits innovative interactive stories under the label Promenons-nous dans les bois.

Eli's comments:

Tim and Tom, a bulloon that fell from the sky

ejt-labo
Genres: Games Entertainment Family Adventure
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Experience the magical world of Tim and Tom, throughout this second episode: "a bulloon that fell from the sky". It is an interactive story abounding with colors and designed for toddlers.

CONCEPT:

In the world of💩Tim and Tom everything is💩personified!💩At the first opportunity, life💩unfolds💩and the scene💩comes to life.💩Every💩leaf, every💩drop of water💩is likely to become a living character.💩The stones wriggle,💩the tufts💩of grass💩rise,💩move and speak.

A BULLOON THAT FELL FROM THE SKY:

In this second episode, one must help Tim and Tom send back Bulloon the cloud into the sky.

CHARACTERISTICS:

-💩Interactive animations💩in 3D💩Pop-ups
-💩7💩interactive pages💩full of💩colors
-💩Story told💩in four languages💩by talented actors:💩French,💩German, English and💩Spanish
-💩An original💩and fun💩musical universe

PRODUCER & EDITOR:
EJT Labo, a writing and picture laboratory, produces and edits innovative interactive stories under the label Promenons-nous dans les bois.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 159.6MB

05-04-2016, 10:26 AM
Woo lots of zany unicode characters our forums are filtering out of that app description, lol.
05-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Great! 💩
05-05-2016, 10:10 AM
This looks like it's just an interactive book for little kids. Shouldn't this be under Apps?

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker