★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Set off a grand JRPG adventure of swords, spells and monsters... with a single finger!

Tap to attack monsters, level up your abilities and upgrade your weapon and spells. Explore new areas and find treasures. Be a hero and save the world from evil threat!

FEATURES:
* Classic JRPG atmosphere complete with 8-bit pixel art and chiptune soundtracks
* 7 areas, 35 stages, 34 epic boss battles (and yes, a proper RPG ending!)
* Stat point system, level up your hero in the direction you want
* 60+ unique monsters
* 50 collectible treasures
* 10+ hours of playtime

Like us : facebook.com/clapclapmedia
Follow us : twitter.com/clapclapmedia

Boardumb's comments:

05-04-2016, 03:26 PM
The IAP are not bad Definitly a great little clicker

Last edited by Repulsa; 05-04-2016 at 03:34 PM.

05-04-2016, 06:15 PM
I like it but my biggest gripe (and it may become a deal breaker sooner than later) is you can't idle play. The spells go off at certain intervals but it won't ever cast a spell on a new enemy unless it's been tapped once.

Definitely may impact my care to play at later points. But there is enough here I'm hoping I can get past that
05-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
The IAP are not bad Definitly a great little clicker
Thank you!
05-04-2016, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyapiopi View Post
I like it but my biggest gripe (and it may become a deal breaker sooner than later) is you can't idle play. The spells go off at certain intervals but it won't ever cast a spell on a new enemy unless it's been tapped once.

Definitely may impact my care to play at later points. But there is enough here I'm hoping I can get past that
It was a deliberate design decision we made. In the proto type, the spells fired continuously, monsters didn't fight back and the hero never died, but it didn't feel quite right. It was 'just another clicker game' and didn't feel anything like a rpg, so we made the changes. However, we fully understand it can upset players who like idle play.

Thank you for playing and sharing your thoughts!
05-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Any chance of implementing a swipe option?
05-05-2016, 12:28 AM
When I start the app I get a blue screen for just a second before it turns black and then.....nothing
05-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Hang on a sec. I just got my first relic to add 2% to auto attack speed, but auto attack costs $4.50. So I'm unlocking abilities I need to pay to get the benefit of? Hmm.

Killing bosses gives you bonus gold only if you share on social, every single time? Hmm.

So in summary $4.50 to get access to the base features and I need to make my friends hate me to advance. Perhaps a touch aggressive on the monitization gents.
05-05-2016, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Any chance of implementing a swipe option?
According to our programmer, swipe will likely interfere with the current tap related codes, and it will be quite a big rework to implement it. We can't do it right now, but I'll keep the suggession in mind.
05-05-2016, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaegerBear View Post
When I start the app I get a blue screen for just a second before it turns black and then.....nothing
Could you tell us your device and iOS version?