★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Minimal Maze is a minimalist puzzle game which is played by rotating the mazes.

Throughout all 90 levels, you will have to do plenty of mind exercises and think creatively while trying to merge the squares. The further you go up to the next levels, the more you will have to think over them making it harder for you. Do not forget to think twice before moving into the Minimal Maze!

Lets take a closer look at the toughest categories that are waiting for you:

Sharp is a host for sections that has wheels with thorns you must avoid, which starts
with mid-level difficulty and gets harder level-by-level.

Moon Now you have more mobility to empower your gaming experience! Gravity has been decreased! One of the ways to pass these levels that forces you to think creatively is to be patient and wait for the right moment!

Up Forget everything you have learned until now -- even your hand skills! Now that the gravity works upside-down!

What about music? Well-chosen melodies that suit our game with minimalist design are waiting for you!

We dont know if we should mention; however, you only pay once! We dont plan to add any in-app purchases absolutely, so you will be able to have the future levels for free!

And 100% INDIE!

There is one more thing We should mention; the game is exclusive for IOS

We dont have publishers or investors. Thank you for all your support!

Follow Us on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/unbeatenpixel

alperiskender's comments:

Here are 5 promo codes, you can try the game.

MFY66AJREFKK
44JKJKHPRN4X
LYNX4K79RNNM
T7RFF77FKJ6J
E7XLW6MJKAYX

[UPDATE]The codes have all been redeemed @Avatre Thanks

If you use any of these, please say in the comment section.In this way, I can cross out the code.

And any feedback will be very useful!
05-05-2016, 06:00 AM
Hi Alper bought your game, played your other games too, but this is your best one yet, keep it going ha ha.

The game has also 350 Achievement points.

Good luck with your launch.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 05-05-2016 at 06:05 AM.

05-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Looks interesting. Any gameplay imps?
05-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
Looks interesting. Any gameplay imps?
I am in the second world now and it gets really tough, you have two inputs left screen and right screen, you push one and the maze starts rolling in that direction, works really great.

You have an orange cube and a green one which has the same color as the maze, and you need to bring these two together, simple as that.

The difficulty ramps up quickly as you get saws and other stuff throwing your way, not seen the other stuff yet but I am sure it's coming ha ha.
05-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I am in the second world now and it gets really tough, you have two inputs left screen and right screen, you push one and the maze starts rolling in that direction, works really great.

You have an orange cube and a green one which has the same color as the maze, and you need to bring these two together, simple as that.

The difficulty ramps up quickly as you get saws and other stuff throwing your way, not seen the other stuff yet but I am sure it's coming ha ha.
Awesome thanks. I think I'll be grabbing this tonight.
05-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Finished world three phew, now on to world four, played the first level and it has gravity your cubes go up, ok, it is getting tougher and tougher but it's very enjoyable to play.
05-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Finished world three phew, now on to world four, played the first level and it has gravity your cubes go up, ok, it is getting tougher and tougher but it's very enjoyable to play.
If difficulty level is fun for you, then I want to keep the difficulty on that level. I created MAD-I and MAD-II for the players who would like to push their limits, they should be out of consideration. I like that you like the difficulty level. I wonder what you will think about Poles
05-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alperiskender View Post
If difficulty level is fun for you, then I want to keep the difficulty on that level. I created MAD-I and MAD-II for the players who would like to push their limits, they should be out of consideration. I like that you like the difficulty level. I wonder what you will think about Poles
For me the difficulty is just right, some levels though I have to do more than 30 times to clear a level, but I want to finish it, so I keep going, wonder what poles will be like and the last two chapters.

One question Alper why is one cube orange and the other the same as the maze, does it have to do with the style of the game, because I like the style very much, or are there other things that you wanted to achieve.
05-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Quote:
One question Alper why is one cube orange and the other the same as the maze, does it have to do with the style of the game, because I like the style very much, or are there other things that you wanted to achieve.
I didnt want to use more than 3 colors throughout the game. I adopted the motto Doing more with less in the game so the same principle applies to the game menu, they do not appear on the screen, unless you want to see them.
05-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Level 6 in the world Up is really hard man, phew can't do it for now, try some more tomorrow.

Wow just did it, what a great level, feels so good when you finally do it, great game hope more people will pick it up.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 05-07-2016 at 12:42 PM.