Jackpot Vacations is Air Miles for Mobile Gaming

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by jackpot, May 5, 2016.

1. jackpot

jackpot Member

Later this month we will be launching a new website and mobile app for game developers. Jackpot Vacations is a travel rewards loyalty platform for gamers. Game developers can reward their players with travel points for achieving new levels, higher point totals or any other milestones with in their games.

The goal is to give developers another tool to help them keep their players playing longer and more often.

Now for the first time your players can play your game and get something in real life.

Players can then redeem their points for travel related prizes such as hotel stays or travel cards or enter into various travel sweepstakes.

Think of it like air miles for mobile gaming.

Click on our Youtube trailer for a quick overview. https://youtu.be/JeVBp0V36Ms

It is free to list your games on our site for those of you who get involved before our launch you will receive the advantage of being featured on our main page and also listed in our press releases.

I am posting this here to hopefully get some feedback from the game development community. Anyone wanting to list their games please message me as well.

Cheers,

Todd

2. Ballonatic

Ballonatic New Member

May 12, 2016
    Hmm.. What's the catch? Someone must have to pay for this?

3. jackpot

jackpot Member

No catch...We are using advertising as our revenue model so that we can keep it free for the developers and players. My goal was always to create a real win, win for both the users and the developers. We feel we can really benefit the indie developers that have a limited budget for promotion. Are you a game developer or gamer?