★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Quest for King's underpants

05-09-2016, 08:45 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 43
Quest for King's underpants [BETA TEST PROGRAM OPEN !!!]

Hello to everyone. My name is Gino i'm the CEO, Lead Developer, Artist of LagMac Studio and i'm here to show you my latest game for iPhone, currently under development. I hope you like it.

For those interested in trying out the GAME, now is possible enroll in the beta test program at the following link: QFKU Beta enrollment

QUEST FOR KING'S UNDERPANTS
An arcade RPG with roguelike game dynamics.







Last edited by lagmacstudio; 05-13-2016 at 11:12 AM. Reason: update
05-09-2016, 09:48 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 126
Wow...

I don't really know what to say because it's soo Atari that I love it! Very retro! Any beta testers yet? Simplistic BUT I could see a huge potential of depth

05-09-2016, 10:39 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchisoju View Post
I don't really know what to say because it's soo Atari that I love it! Very retro! Any beta testers yet? Simplistic BUT I could see a huge potential of depth
Hi Kimchisoju.
Thanks for the reply.
The choice to use as per background the Atari style box and cartridge derived, as you have noticed, from the visual simplicity and retro style of the game.
For the beta testing is a little early. There are some important aspects of the game that have need to be improved.
Meanwhile, if you are interested to test it, you can send me your email through the contact page of my site.
Best regards
05-09-2016, 10:47 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: NCC 1701
Posts: 2,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagmacstudio View Post
Hi Kimchisoju.
Thanks for the reply.
The choice to use as per background the Atari style box and cartridge derived, as you have noticed, from the visual simplicity and retro style of the game.
For the beta testing is a little early. There are some important aspects of the game that have need to be improved.
Meanwhile, if you are interested to test it, you can send me your email through the contact page of my site.
Best regards
hi pal, i'm also interested, would like to play it, but i'm on iOS7 atm, so can you make it supporting also iOS7?
05-09-2016, 11:03 AM
#5
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
hi pal, i'm also interested, would like to play it, but i'm on iOS7 atm, so can you make it supporting also iOS7?
I think so.
I'm not sure if iOS 7 supports PAL/NTSC resolution of old CRT TV.
This week i do some test.
Stay tuned.
05-09-2016, 03:04 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 43
The Dungeon Shop

The Dungeon Shop.
It is shown every 10 levels.
In the shop is possible to buy items to increase the hero skills and save the game.
05-10-2016, 04:12 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 43
As per Gwarmaxx request, I'm happy to announce the compatibility with iOS 7. x
05-10-2016, 05:11 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 430
what a cool game !
05-10-2016, 11:39 AM
#9
Childhood memories
05-10-2016, 11:53 AM
#10
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: NCC 1701
Posts: 2,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagmacstudio View Post
As per Gwarmaxx request, I'm happy to announce the compatibility with iOS 7. x
GREAT!!! thanks a lot!