★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Basketball Clicker (by Naquatic) - Beta party!

05-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Basketball Clicker (by Naquatic) - Beta party!

Hey all! My brother and I are proud to announce the newest installment in our sports clicker series: Basketball Clicker! Itís out for free this Thursday, May 12th.

Get the best of sports, sport management, and clicker games rolled into one juicy package. Build your very own basketball franchise. Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against opponents from all over the world in online matches. Play alone, or form a clan with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

If anyone wants to jump in early, we've got a handful of promo codes. Hope you enjoy!
KKNJ4XAMA3N4
YY3L9NJJMKH9
F3PT4YRRKHPW
X6A9Y44XTMR7
HYX33449JFX9
TARX9KJL4RFF
7KTEW6LTTYTW
J4PTELTJJFRT
7X73RX4NL3RR
RALP4NEKLLT9

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
05-10-2016, 12:54 PM
I used TARX9KJL4RFF, thank you. A basketball clicker/manager is a great idea and coming from Naquatic...it'll be a slam dunk
05-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Thanks Rich! Sweet avatar by the way; don't know if that's new or if I just never noticed

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
05-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Thanks Rich! Sweet avatar by the way; don't know if that's new or if I just never noticed
Funny you mentioned it, I'm just in the process of changing it best of luck with the new game, thought I doubt luck will play a role, you guys make app gold..
05-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Funny you mentioned it, I'm just in the process of changing it best of luck with the new game, thought I doubt luck will play a role, you guys make app gold..
Ouch...I once told a guy on Xbox Live he had the best name I had ever seen, and he changed it the next day...

Michael and Will
05-10-2016, 09:11 PM
I took one of the codes, I was at work and was distracted downloading it so I don't remember which one it was, but I can safely say that you have another great game here. Thank you!