★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tap your way to glory! Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against real opponents from all over the world.

TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
Play alone, or form a team with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

MANAGE A FRANCHISE
Draft, sign, and train players into an unstoppable roster of superstars.

COMETE ONLINE
See how your team stacks up against the competition in blistering online matches.

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Naquatic's comments:
Hey team! Basketball Clicker (free) is appearing a little early- it should show up in the App Store within the next few minutes. We didn't run a pre-launch contest this time around because of the mid week launch, so I'll take this chance to once again congratulate Slayer, Striker, and Masc on their victory in Soccer Clicker's Touch Arcade Gold Ball Challenge. And now it's basketball time!

Build your very own basketball franchise. Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against opponents from all over the world in online matches. Play alone, or form a clan with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

05-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Touch arcade team invite code: NEMYT993

05-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron331 View Post
Touch arcade team invite code: NEMYT993
Yessss. The first competition ends this Sunday. Let's see a TA victory.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
05-11-2016, 06:51 PM
I joined up for the hell of it. I'm a little confused by some of the game details but overall it's a pretty fun clicker.
05-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rittchard View Post
I joined up for the hell of it. I'm a little confused by some of the game details but overall it's a pretty fun clicker.
Thanks rittchard! Feel free to run any of those questions by me if you're still confused.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
05-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Can I play same account in multiple devices? Game Center is synced with both, but different accounts.
05-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyRo1 View Post
Can I play same account in multiple devices? Game Center is synced with both, but different accounts.
You wouldn't run into any issues, but your local game data wouldn't get synced so you would be playing parallel saves. We always offer to credit any in app purchases to multiple devices. If you decide to take that leap just send us a support message and I'll take care of you.

Michael and Will
05-11-2016, 11:14 PM
The Toucharcade team is first in medals at this moment. Plenty of spots left.
05-12-2016, 12:57 AM
I won the first championship, but it didn't give me the trophy, and the achievement didn't unlock either. An ad played as soon as the game was over, maybe that messed it up?
05-12-2016, 04:09 AM
I assume this is a reskin of the "Football Clicker" game I played a year or two back. (Loads game)

Yep. And it looks like the names of the other teams you face along the way are still randomly assigned and their strength is scaled to your "level," not related to their real stats. (As seen by the fact that I supposedly faced "Cameron331" in my second match.)

The road to victory in the previous game was passive play after a couple tournaments. You'd lose a match, get cash at at a boosted rate while "waiting for a rematch," check your phone again in an hour or two, buy the stats you need to win the rematch, repeat. Not sure if that's this time or not.

I'll give it a try for the weekend, but I'll lose interest if I hit that same "paywall" again.

Last edited by Laire; 05-12-2016 at 05:05 AM.