★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: World's first Isometric Endless Zombie Survival game is here!

You are the "Last of the Survivors" in a world hit by a mysterious virus spread after Earth was struck by a meteor. 10 years have past since and the world has overtaken by tsunami of Zombies.

You are and ex-solider set on a mission to find a cure for the infection and reach the last known location of your daughter. You have to survive through various parts of the world torn apart after millions turned into the Walking dead. You are the only hope for the last of us remaining. Make use of every resource and survive longer. Kill zombies, survive the undead horde, unlock new weapons and vehicles to help you last longer!

REVIEWS & AWARD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN - "Last of the Survivors has Fallout vibe to it!"
http://in.ign.com/india/77568/editorial/igndia-opinion-last-of-the-survivors-and-the-begin

GamingCentral - "If you are a fan of zombie shooters, looking to play a good mobile game, look no further. Imagine Diablo mashed up with Duke Nukem"
http://gamingcentral.in/last-of-the-survivors-awesome-zombie-shooter/

Microsoft DVLUP's Honorable Mention Award
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Features:
* Endless Zombie survival horror
* Traverse across 6 different levels spanning through cities, highways and dark tunnels
* Beautifully designed Isometric world
* Unlockable Levels, Weapons and vehicles
* Various control options: Touch Swipe, Virtual control pad and now even Motion control
* Dangerous Zombie infested areas to traverse
* Dynamically generated Levels and Environment
* Dynamic Day-Night Cycle
* Dynamic Weather effects (Rain & Lightening, Snow and Winds coming soon)
* Various weapons to help you on your mission(like Shotgun & Assault rifle)
* Use various vehicles to cover distance faster (of course you can runover the Zombies too!!)
* Gain Experience from killing the Zombies
* Collect Resources to upgrade your weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LastoftheSurvivors
SolidRock Games: http://www.solidrock-games.com/
05-11-2016, 01:14 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: In a hole
Posts: 1,958
Confirmed hilariously bad! 😂

05-11-2016, 06:23 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Confirmed hilariously bad! 😂
Bummer. It looked like a good toilet time game...💩😯 ... Think I'll try it. 🤔😜
06-09-2016, 03:39 AM
#4
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Confirmed hilariously bad! 😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootdragon View Post
Bummer. It looked like a good toilet time game...💩😯 ... Think I'll try it. 🤔😜

Hey @ScotDamn and @barefootdragon!

Developer of the game here
Sad to hear that you found it bad. The video posted here is a pretty old one and isnt representative of the current state. Would love to hear what you didnt like about the game.
This is my first game and I was the only developer, it breaks my heart to see it go bad
Would do anything to make it better.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!

@Boardumb
Thank you so much for posting my game on your website!!
06-09-2016, 08:57 AM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRock View Post
Hey @ScotDamn and @barefootdragon!

Developer of the game here
Sad to hear that you found it bad. The video posted here is a pretty old one and isnt representative of the current state. Would love to hear what you didnt like about the game.
This is my first game and I was the only developer, it breaks my heart to see it go bad
Would do anything to make it better.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!

@Boardumb
Thank you so much for posting my game on your website!!
Don't listen to the trolls - forums are full of them.

Not every game is for everyone, and unless they offer constructive criticism then it's a troll.
Great job on the release and it's nice to see developers come into the forums with an open mind about their game!
👍🏽
06-09-2016, 03:37 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Don't listen to the trolls - forums are full of them.

Not every game is for everyone, and unless they offer constructive criticism then it's a troll.
Great job on the release and it's nice to see developers come into the forums with an open mind about their game!
👍🏽
Thank you so much for the positive words! Means a lot!
Yes some constructive feedback would really help new developers like me to improve our game. I ran out of all options to promote my game. I found this site to be really good. Hope my game gets noticed now!!
06-09-2016, 04:58 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 327
I downloaded your game, and it got an instant delete.

The reason : no screen orientation (auto rotate).. I use an iPad, and the earphone jack is positioned in the upper right corner of my device while its in landscape.. So, games need to auto rotate to this orientation to be comfortably played while using earphones.. 99% of games auto rotate these days, there is an occasional game that doesn't, and this was one of them.

Some older games, like Mage Gauntlet, for example, add this as an extra feature within the menu settings. I did check your settings and it was not there..

If you do happen add screen orientation, please let me know via this thread.. Thanks..
06-09-2016, 05:06 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClash View Post
I downloaded your game, and it got an instant delete.

The reason : no screen orientation (auto rotate)..
Hi JohnnyClash, thanks for trying the game! Unfortunately I didnt have an iPad to test the final game. At best I got access to friend's iPhone and the game worked well there.

Unfortunately the issue is with the game Engine (Construct 2) and the engine devs are working on fixing the orientation issue. I will surely keep you posted about the fix.

If the screen is stuck at Portrait mode, then there is a quick fix, after you start the game, you can tap the "Home" button. This will take you to the iPad Home screen, then go back to the game again and the Screen should get locked to Landscape. This is still a bad option, hoping there will be a proper orientation fix soon
06-13-2016, 08:56 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
@Boardumb

Thanks again for posting link and detail for my game!

Is there anyway I can take control of the Original post? So that I can modify the description or add new video?
06-17-2016, 04:30 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Any feedback from members who tried it will be really great! This is my first game.