★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The best endless smashing game! Use ninja quick reflexes to smash and destroy the fast falling bricks but don't tap the dojo. Tap to punch, pop, and break everything from piano tiles, glass, balloons, fruit, candy, zombies, cars, phones and more. Can you win the title of Smash Fu Legend?

ADDICTIVE MODES
Try Arcade, Speed, or Endless Challenges. You'll never be bored!

COOL SMASH BRICKS
Win awesome smash bricks through the prize machine! From candies to cars, watermelons to balloons, piano keys to light bulbs... and even phones. Smash them all!

PHOTO MELONHEAD
Use your own photos to customize and create your own melonhead smashable!

COMPETE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
Compete on the leaderboards and see how you rank against the world and your friends!

3D TOUCH SUPPORT
The harder you smash the bigger the explosions!

KILLER 3D GRAPHICS
Smooth and fast gameplay on all devices and featuring awesome 3D graphics!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hey, we're Bit Free Games and we want to hear from you!
Connect with us for game news and exclusives:

@Facebook
www.facebook.com/bitfreegames

@Twitter
www.twitter.com/bitfreegames

Having issues? Send us an email at contact@bitfreegames.com
05-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Smash Fu Gameplay Trailer

05-12-2016, 12:33 AM
This game is frickin addicting as hell! Great job on this one devs! Having lots of fun trying to unlock all of the smash-able items! There's just something very calming about smashing things in your game...I will go ahead and say this game will never leave my phone...never I say! 😜
05-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Downloading and leave feedback later
05-12-2016, 08:14 PM
This is a fun game if not the most polished. The forced mid game ads are a bit of a breaker for me though and 2.99 to remove ads seems a bit steep for this game.
05-13-2016, 01:26 AM
So it's basically Fruit Ninja meets Crossy Road.

The mid-game video ads are awful. Hopefully it makes the devs the money they need; for me, the game wasn't compelling enough to keep playing with that kind of interruption every few minutes.
05-19-2016, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Downloading and leave feedback later
You say that in most threads and most of them are devoid of your feedback. Pretty said, would have liked some impressions.