★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What's more dangerous than an angry bear? Or a sword-wielding ninja? An angry, sword-wielding ninja bear of course!

Bushido Bear is an original action game by Spry Fox, the developer of the award-winning games Triple Town, Steambirds & Alphabear. Defend your forest against endless waves of evil demons by hacking and slashing through your foes with two giant swords! Slice and dice the invaders for as long as you can survive.

As you play Bushido Bear, you'll unlock new ninja characters and upgrade your existing characters, which will change the way you play the game. Lone Cub is slow but can slip past enemies thanks to his tiny size. Smoky Bear can teleport anywhere instantly. Neo Bear slows down time as he plans his attacks. You'll want to collect and experience all the bears!

Boardumb's comments:

05-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Looks great!

Making apps and taking naps since 2013. Protect the sloths and the environment.

Our hottest game: King Rabbit

Our flagship game: Furdemption

twitter | website | facebook

05-11-2016, 04:42 PM
This game is out now!

Playing: PvZ Heroes, Final Taptasy, Tap Smiths
05-12-2016, 05:24 AM
Liking the combat system. This is a fun change of pace.
05-12-2016, 06:54 AM
It's a great game so far. Played it last night but this morning it won't load up. It keeps "processing".
I was hoping they wouldnt do what they did with Alpha Bear and require some kind of online connection or anything to do with a server to play.
I would have thought it was the Game Center bug but it worked for me last night.
05-12-2016, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
It's a great game so far. Played it last night but this morning it won't load up. It keeps "processing".
I was hoping they wouldnt do what they did with Alpha Bear and require some kind of online connection or anything to do with a server to play.
I would have thought it was the Game Center bug but it worked for me last night.
absolutely playable in offline mode.
05-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Having fun with this but the only frustrating thing is how easily you can die. I think you should be invincible when dashing.
05-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareSloth View Post
Looks great!
From this guy, that is all I needed to hear👍😀
05-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Graphics are awfully muddy and low res on iPad, but other than that it seems good so far. Is Road Not Taken ever coming over to iOS?
05-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Having a lot of fun with this. I died a lot in the beginning until I got the hang of drawing the line NEXT to the enemies. It's has some cool level ups too. Lots of things to earn.

The quests seem to refresh 24 hours after you complete all 3 of them which is weird instead of every day at a certain time.

Playing: PvZ Heroes, Final Taptasy, Tap Smiths