★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Feavy Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.4 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Explore captivating world of geometry. To pass each challenge, you have to focus power of blue cone-shaped projectiles into green circles.

Quite simple, isn't it?

Remember, right timing is everything.

Boardumb's comments:

05-11-2016, 06:08 PM
This looks cool, but It does not quite convince me to Toftt, anybody else maybe?

05-13-2016, 03:50 AM
Hello everyone, if you have any questions about the game your are welcome to ask us there

I would add more info about game:

Symmetrica was made with a particular mindset, rigorously stating one thing: to make the game beautiful and enjoyable, you do not necessarily have to sacrifice its simplicity. A geometric puzzle with soothing sound design and immersive, simple graphics, Symmetrica is a zen exercise in precision, timing, and patience.
05-13-2016, 11:39 PM
The game devs were so kind to send me a promo key and I have to say: if you like this kind of game it is EXACTLY what the dev wrote: a zen like experienced about precision and patience wrapped in a smooth and responsive as well as relaxing and beautiful game.

You are trying to hit green (moving) circles with back and forth moving blue arrows on a set line. Sounds easy? It is not - always. Some levels are on the easier side but overall I find myself having a fair challenge this game really hit home with me and if you look at my post history I normally never play those games so this is a quite big achievement.

I can see this game on the shorter side (took me about 30 minutes to complete the first chapter so to speak and about 1/4 of the second one (basically level packs) but the levels do get quite difficult on the second pack so I expect about 1:30 - 2 hours for everything unless there is a third pack that does open up later, which I don't know about yet.

The controls are responsive and it plays very smooth, really lovely art choices and overall a very recommended experience if you like those games but also if you normally do not really (as I do).

Recommended!

Edit: I hope there is more content to be added in the coming months, as it should be quite short.
05-15-2016, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
The game devs were so kind to send me a promo key and I have to say: if you like this kind of game it is EXACTLY what the dev wrote: a zen like experienced about precision and patience wrapped in a smooth and responsive as well as relaxing and beautiful game.

You are trying to hit green (moving) circles with back and forth moving blue arrows on a set line. Sounds easy? It is not - always. Some levels are on the easier side but overall I find myself having a fair challenge this game really hit home with me and if you look at my post history I normally never play those games so this is a quite big achievement.

I can see this game on the shorter side (took me about 30 minutes to complete the first chapter so to speak and about 1/4 of the second one (basically level packs) but the levels do get quite difficult on the second pack so I expect about 1:30 - 2 hours for everything unless there is a third pack that does open up later, which I don't know about yet.

The controls are responsive and it plays very smooth, really lovely art choices and overall a very recommended experience if you like those games but also if you normally do not really (as I do).

Recommended!

Edit: I hope there is more content to be added in the coming months, as it should be quite short.
Do you get 100% of the levels free? Or do you need to pay for more levels?
05-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Whatever I bought it.

Great job so far man! Really high quality game!

Last edited by Mrbestapps; 05-15-2016 at 01:07 PM.
05-17-2016, 08:39 AM
We are glad that you liked the game! Do you have some favourite level which impressed you more than other?
06-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Just finished the game. It's very short but it's a great and fun game for just 79p. Takes around 15-45 min to complete if you're skilled. Worth the money. Hope to see more levels/infinite mode in the future
06-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Ah sorry, for not getting back to you. I definitely needed a few hours to beat it, but it is a really good game and I just checked back in here to recommend it again. Full premium game, no iap, very smooth and skill based game, relaxing at the same time. Very recommended!
09-14-2016, 07:00 AM
It's free