★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Looking for some spine-chilling fun? Final Friday, the horror themed clicker is just what you need. Halloween is right in your hand!

Fire your silver bullets and cast powerful magic circles on the endless wave of classic horror monsters. Collect gold, level up your abilities and upgrade your weapon and spells. Easy to play with simple taps!

FEATURES:
* 50 classic monster and horror icons to slay, from Frankenstein to a Roswell alien! (a what?)
* 7 entertaining horror backdrops from a midnight pumpkin patch to a haunted mansion
* 7 high-quality spooky BGMs supplemented with female scream, evil laugh and zombie growls
* 10+ hours of playtime
* Stat point system, level up your hero in the direction you want

Like us : facebook.com/clapclapmedia
Follow us : twitter.com/clapclapmedia

ClapClap Media's comments:

Final Friday is a twin game of Final Meteor we released last week. Game structure is identical, but the theme is pretty much an opposite of Final Meteor. If you're not a big fan of fantasy JRPGs, or if you like horror films, we hope you try this one.

Android versions of Final Friday and Final Meteor are also available on Google Play today.
05-11-2016, 11:05 PM
You know it's a little early in the year for a Halloween clicker, right?

05-12-2016, 03:20 AM
The horror theme is pretty cool. It doesn't seem like it's particularly Halloween, pumpkin dude aside. Maybe you should just market it without that part and it won't seem like something only seasonal. Light horror has its own appeal.

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric
05-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
The horror theme is pretty cool. It doesn't seem like it's particularly Halloween, pumpkin dude aside. Maybe you should just market it without that part and it won't seem like something only seasonal. Light horror has its own appeal.
I'll probably try this one out, but not until September. Love Halloween games for 2-3 months of the year.
05-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Oh my my oh hell yes
05-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Thank you for your suggestion!
05-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Clickers aren't games.
05-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Dragonfyre View Post
Clickers aren't games.
What are they? Productivity apps?
05-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Fun game but...

Just like Final Meteor, it's a fun game EXCEPT no replay value. What do I mean by that? Once you finish your game, you have to pay $2.99 to reset Stats?! Then You have to repurchase Auto-attack for another $2.99?! No thanks. There should be a Restore purchase for auto attack, don't you think?
05-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinX2 View Post
Just like Final Meteor, it's a fun game EXCEPT no replay value. What do I mean by that? Once you finish your game, you have to pay $2.99 to reset Stats?! Then You have to repurchase Auto-attack for another $2.99?! No thanks. There should be a Restore purchase for auto attack, don't you think?
'Reset Stats' is for redistributing stat points in mid-game in case the player wants to change the play style. (In example, changing from even distribution to full DEX for 'critical based' gameplay) The cost is proportional to the current level. It is not related to or intended for resetting progression of the game.

We agree about the replay value and looking into ways to improve it. Thank you for your feedback.