★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "I feel... sad... like if something terrible had happened..." You've woken up alone, lost and trapped in a mysterious place in the middle of nowhere and the only way to escape seems to be moving forward, but... do you really want to know why are you here?

Nowhere: Lost Memories is a first person mystery adventure. An immersive game about exploration and discovery that will puts you in the role of a mysterious character who will have to delve into a strange place exploring each area and solving the different enigmas in order to discover the truth. But something dark hides behind this place, you are not the only one who has been here before.

Are you ready to face the truth?

* For an even more immersive experience, use headphones ;)

Boardumb's comments:

05-11-2016, 11:48 PM
I helped out with some translation/writing in this game and the dev was kind enough to let me try this out early.

This is possibly one of the best horror/exploration games since Indigo Lake.
There are no 'fetch quests' (bar finding a few keys) or jump scares, and the environmental puzzles are very clever and rarely feel unfair. The soundscape and atmosphere are excellent!
The set design is also really good, there's some really surreal sections that are kind of beautiful in a way.
It's a quality game by a fantastic indie dev, and I've invested two hours into the game and no sign of reaching the end yet, and it never feels repetitive. This game deserves some serious love.

Last edited by TheGreatEscaper; 05-12-2016 at 03:30 AM.

05-11-2016, 11:52 PM
cant bealive this is out,this is must have,very long waiting and finaly can play!

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
05-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Thank you very much for the comments, I'm glad you like it
05-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Come on, the mystery of Nowhere: Lost memories awaits you!

05-12-2016, 04:55 PM
May I ask roughly how long the game is?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Well it depends on how fast you play, if you play fast, knowing all the solutions, maybe 2 hours, if you play normally, about 4 hours. It is not a long game but intense
05-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpath View Post
Well it depends on how fast you play, if you play fast, knowing all the solutions, maybe 2 hours, if you play normally, about 4 hours. It is not a long game but intense
Oh wow, I had no idea this has been in development for 3 years (and how active you have been on the forums). Bought and downloading. It's been a long time since I've played a horror game that isn't a Five Nights/Slender-type game. Really looking forward to this.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 05-12-2016 at 05:45 PM.
05-12-2016, 05:38 PM
I remember seeing this in the upcoming game forums, especially the name Darkpath. I'll check this out at some point.
05-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Oh wow, I had no idea this has been in development for 3 years (and how active you have been on the forums). Bought and downloading. It's been a long time since I've played a horror game that isn't a Five Nights/Slender-type game. Really looking forward to this.
Thanks! yes, it has been a very long development, I am the only developer of this game, and I've created everything from scratch in my spare time ...for the next game I will use Unity... xD