★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -- HALLOWEEN SALE 50% off --
TOP 10 Puzzle Game in over 25 countries! Thanks for all the support!

Cute lollipops. Serious puzzles. The most difficult game about candy you'll play. Are you up to the challenge?

"If youre sick of matching three of a kind but still want some candy in your puzzle game, Puzzlepops! is well worth checking out." - Gamezebo

A brain-bending game of logic that mixes a traditional sliding puzzle with the art of candy making and slick minimalist visuals. Slide pieces of candy along lollipop sticks and combine them to complete each Pop! Plan your moves carefully and use devious contraptions to freeze, melt, squash and swap candy.

SOLVE some of the most challenging and varied puzzles by building weird and wacky lollipops. 150 levels and counting!

DISCOVER different contraptions and confectionery that will put your puzzle-solving skills to the test. These Pops are no childs play!

UNLOCK puzzle sets and progress from Trainee to Sweet Savant. Can you master all the Puzzlepops?

Boardumb's comments:

05-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Been looking forward to this one, just bought. I hope it's as difficult as its selling itself to be!
05-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Liking this one very much and it's minimalistic presentation, it has some very clever puzzles.
05-12-2016, 12:59 AM
Hey folks, Layton the dev here! Made a new account, as my old one was associated with a previous company...

Feel free to ask questions and fire any feedback my way, I'll do my best to answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Been looking forward to this one, just bought. I hope it's as difficult as its selling itself to be!
It starts off somewhat tame, but some of the puzzles in mid-endgame get real tough. Hopefully it lives up to expectations!
05-12-2016, 01:20 AM
Wasn't interested...until I saw AppUnwrapper's vid, thank you! Buying now!
05-12-2016, 02:11 AM
amazing puzzle from the halfbrick games former designer.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

05-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
amazing puzzle from the halfbrick games former designer.
Didn't know about that! I'm buying the app now! Interesting puzzle so far! There will be a lots of cool thing to learn.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
05-12-2016, 03:14 AM
Found this game earlier in the day. It may have cute graphics, but the levels get very challenging as you progress. Good game!! Thanks!
I'd ask about a Hint system, but I don't want to be tempted to cheat. 😄
05-12-2016, 09:12 AM
No hint system is enough to make me buy this game! I hate seeing blinking light bulbs or something to say, "hey, buy some hints." Also, if you use a hint you didn't solve the puzzle.... Looks like s great game form a known dev. with no hints....sounds amazing!!!!