★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Master tactical dice battles! Enjoy the clever combination of skill and luck. Dice Hunter is a turn-based role playing game with collectible dice. Play now for FREE!

STORY:

Become the Dicemancer and assume the incredible ability to capture creatures into dice. Hunt dice and wield them to save the Land of Chance from the marauding minions and evil allies of the wicked Snake Eyes.

FEATURES:

Play with the BEST DIGITAL DICE!

Battle CASCADING MONSTERS in challenging puzzle-like levels!

LOCK and ROLL your dice to match magical symbols!

COLLECT dice and build teams to optimize your strategy!

EVOLVE your dice and use their SPECIAL POWERS for tactical advantage!

Join the DAILY TOURNAMENT to compete against friends and strangers!

This game is free to play, but offers in-app purchases.

WHAT THE PLAYERS SAY:

(5/5) As a dedicated Board Gamer I immediately fell in love with this game. The strategy is subtle and the design impeccable.
(5/5) Fun mayhem but also takes skill and tactics! Recommended!
(5/5) A great game for dice-loving geeks!

PROAPK's comments:

Dicemancer: Let's Lock 'n Roll!

Greener Grass
Genres: Games Dice Role-Playing
Free

Quote:
Best. Dice. Ever. A clever combination of tactics and luck! Dicemancer is a game for turn-based RPG gamers and casual puzzle gamers alike! Play now for FREE!

STORY:

Become the Dicemancer and assume the incredible ability to turn creatures into dice. Wield your dice to save the Land of Chance from the marauding minions and evil allies of the wicked Snake Eyes. And maybe, just maybe, you can save your brothers in the end.

FEATURES:

Play with the BEST DIGITAL DICE in the world!

Battle different CASCADING MONSTERS in puzzle-like levels!

LOCK and ROLL your dice to match magical symbols!

COLLECT new dice by winning BOSS FIGHTS in every episode!

EVOLVE your dice and use their SPECIAL POWERS to continue the adventure!

Travel in the Land of Chance and discover NEW AREAS AND ADVENTURES!

Collect TREASURE from each level!

This game is free to play, but offers in-app purchases.

WHAT THE PLAYERS SAY:

(5/5) Very addictive, I need new levels!
(5/5) Fun mayhem but also takes skill and tactics! Recommended!
(4/5) A fun and quick game, to win you'll need both, strategy and luck

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 93MB

Gameplay video :

05-12-2016, 03:36 AM
It's very freemium (with stamina, other timers, multiple currencies, a lot of ads, etc.), but the core gameplay is kinda fun. I was ready to write this off after the first few too easy levels, but it is starting to get some complexity as I go along.

05-13-2016, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
It's very freemium (with stamina, other timers, multiple currencies, a lot of ads, etc.), but the core gameplay is kinda fun. I was ready to write this off after the first few too easy levels, but it is starting to get some complexity as I go along.
I still don't know what's the point of this game it's so hard the later, but with no replay value, you can't earn anything by playing previous level
06-23-2017, 12:18 AM
Lost on the first stage. For a hugely luck based game, iap riddled model and energy system game, this is total crap. DELETED and dev forgotten. Think it through devs..and come back when you have figured this out. Also. Dice/luck based games with stages??? Wow im not sure if the stages are rigged
06-23-2017, 07:15 PM
Very good game
The Luck/Skill- gameplay is deep and brings me fun in a fast break
Love it
06-24-2017, 12:19 AM
I would say 50% skill. Wheb to lock the dice wheb to use skills. Fun for now
06-24-2017, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist82 View Post
Very good game
The Luck/Skill- gameplay is deep and brings me fun in a fast break
Love it
Looks like fun from the video.
06-24-2017, 04:02 AM
Seems interesting enough. The first ten stages are obviously intended to be a "tutorial" of sorts, because once you get past them the XP-per-level increases and you get the option to opt-in for notifications, etc.

When it's all said and done, it seems to just be a game around rolling six dice, each with four different symbols (Sword, Shield, Star and Lightning). The dice have different distributions for the symbols, each non-generic die has a special power (which requires rolling a certain number of Star/Lightning symbols to power), and your dice "XP levels" determine your overall health and chance for an Attack symbol to double-hit.

Swords do attacks (typically one 'damage' per symbol), Shields set up a 'barrier' that turn that needs to be destroyed before you take damage, and the other two symbols let you deal with situations faster than attacking them. (Examples: You can open a "Gate" with two Stars, or defeat it with six Attack. Knights have three points of Armor, but if you can roll two Lightning it will 'armor break' them and they can be killed with a single Attack.)

You can "lock" up to five of the six dice from your previous roll - and the longer you go without locking, the more you can lock at once. Which adds some strategy; you have a Gate that you need to destroy with a ton of Archers behind it. Do you 'lock' Stars to guarantee you can shatter the gate next turn? Or do you try to roll them normally and save those locks for a later boss fight?

I'm still not sure where exactly it's going - for all the 'freemium' features the game's pretty much on-rails with few meaningful decisions that you can make regarding Dice leveling or equipping. (But again, I'm just past the Tutorial so that's not surprising.)

It looks like "Daily Tournaments" unlock at Level 12, which could have potential. The overall fundamentals and 'rules' of the game seem simple and straightforward, I just need to find a 'hook' to entice me to keep playing.

Last edited by Laire; 06-24-2017 at 04:07 AM.
06-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Nobody must play this game 😉
Its a new gameplay and to have a quick game its fresh under all candycrush-clash of clans-games hehehe
For casual gaming good
Hardcore gamer play on PC/Console
Its worth a play,give it a try
06-25-2017, 12:35 AM
I just love it when people are awful at a game and blame the game for it.