★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Golf back in the Olympics! $.99 SALE on Invisible Links!

10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Golf back in the Olympics! $.99 SALE on Invisible Links!

Hey all.
Game designer here for Invisible Links. It was just announced that golf will be returning to the olympics in 2016! In celebration, Invisible Links will be on sale this weekend only for $.99! (note that the app store may have quite a delay to show the new price, if you're too excited to wait it's well worth the $1.99 trust me)

"It's fantastic, an unbelievable day for the game of golf. The impact is going to be felt all over the world, which is what I've always felt about the game. The game is a mature game in many countries, but it never had the opportunity to grow in many others. People of all walks of life will be inspired to play the game of golf, and play for sports' highest recognition. For all sports, that has been a gold medal." Jack Nicklaus.

If your interested in a unique take on a golfing game or interested in an original concept for a new line drawer, this is your chance to give Invisible Links a try!

We have also just submitted a Halloween update with new creepy courses. Original teaser trailer here.

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Why is it that at least half of the games I buy go on sale for a buck less than a week later?

Either way, this is a fantastic game, well worth the $1.99 I spent on it - if the idea appeals to you at all, grab it while it's a buck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

10-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Looks fun, waiting for the drop to take effect, thanks for the sale.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
OK, for pulling this I'm going to change my 5-star review to...

Dang, it doesn't go any higher than 5 stars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-09-2009, 02:09 PM
olympics...iphone....OH Dang! Idea! iLympics!iphone gaming olympics!!
10-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Booo, not available in my country too bad, looks pretty interesting...

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente.ramirezch View Post
Booo, not available in my country too bad, looks pretty interesting...
I'm sorry, I will look into it. It should be available everywhere as far as I know. We are also working on a spanish localization just so you know.
10-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannvonstranovic View Post
I'm sorry, I will look into it. It should be available everywhere as far as I know. We are also working on a spanish localization just so you know.
Spanish localization sounds awesome. And no, it's not available in the Chilean appstore yet...

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
10-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente.ramirezch View Post
Spanish localization sounds awesome. And no, it's not available in the Chilean appstore yet...
I am in the US of course, but I turned my store (click on the flag at the bottom right corner of iTunes) to the Chilean store to look for it. I searched for Invisible Links and it did come up in the Chilean store (at least for me). Maybe try again now, check the spelling, etc... Not sure what else to tell you. I hope it works!
10-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Halloween update is now live! Find 10 hidden stars to unlock the creepy couses. I know that at least one customer has had trouble finding 10, let me know if others think it is too hard as well.

Hint: the stars are often found in the narrower or harder paths, and you don't even need to clear the level to record a star on your report card.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	creepy8.png
Views:	1
Size:	396.0 KB
ID:	9053   Click image for larger version

Name:	creepy2.png
Views:	2
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	9054   Click image for larger version

Name:	creepy6.png
Views:	0