Bouncing Odyssey - puzzler with simple rules, tricky challenges and unusual graphics
Simple rules, tricky logical challenges and a graphite pencil as the main graphical tool are the major characteristics of the game, featuring 75 various levels in four different worlds plus one special final level.
Set your position and direction and, with a use of the Law of Reflection, you must escape the screen and decolorize all the colored objects on the screen. Sometimes the use of black holes comes in handy. Another time changing the gravity is what you need to solve a level.
Our testers (you know - family, friends, ...) reported that they most enjoyed the levels with Black Holes. So if you play it don't forget visit the second world (called ... Black Holes ).
Feedback, support, anything highly appreciated!
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ouncingodyssey
Amazon Underground (Actually free): https://amzn.com/B01GW46O8O
- • 75 challenging levels + one special final level.
- • Beautiful and unusual style of graphics in every level (made on paper with pencil).
- • No ADs, no IAP, no crippled gameplay.
- • Four worlds with five different game mechanics:
- Basic mechanics - the Law of Reflection.
- Black Holes - they influence your trajectory and can absorb you.
- Gravity - set your own direction of the gravity.
- Moving Objects - some objects change their position over time.
- Final level mechanics becomes available after finishing all the previous levels.
Last edited by BigMouthedDog Studio; 06-18-2016 at 12:22 PM.