★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MechCom 2 is a real-time strategy game inspired by Warzone 2100. Set up new bases, collect resources and design your own mechs to crush the enemy. The game keeps everything you like in the original while adding new mechanics and improvements.

Intro:
In XXII century multinational corporations have grown in size and become more influential than the world's governments. The most powerful of them explore space for valuable resources. You are a distinguished military commander going to join one of the corporations and take part in a conflict for the planet Tiberius, where some rare minerals were discovered.

Features:
Stylised 3D graphics
Simple and intuitive controls
Different game modes
16 unique combinations of mechs
Challenging AI
No Ads or In-App Purchases

Good luck and have fun!
05-15-2016, 07:41 AM
Just downloaded this one. The first one was excellent and was a legit RTS on mobile. I'm excited for this one and must have slipped my radar when it came out!

05-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Played about 15 minutes of it so far. Im impressed with all they improved from the first one! They added a domination mode which has you taking over areas/battlefields on a larger map against other factions. It's quite polished and streamlined, well worth the $.99!
05-15-2016, 10:43 AM
I was a fan of the original, a no frills simple rts that got the job done, and it was a lot of fun. Nice find for this one, would have missed it if it wasn't for this post. Can't go wrong for a dollar and if it improves over the first then it should be great. No iap either is a big bonus these days.
05-15-2016, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
I was a fan of the original, a no frills simple rts that got the job done, and it was a lot of fun. Nice find for this one, would have missed it if it wasn't for this post. Can't go wrong for a dollar and if it improves over the first then it should be great. No iap either is a big bonus these days.
Exactly. Perfectly said!

Usually the RTS genre is overly complicated on touch but these guys get it so right!
05-15-2016, 02:08 PM
Is there skirmish mode once you're done with main missions?
05-15-2016, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Is there skirmish mode once you're done with main missions?
Yeah you can play skirmish immediately actually.
05-16-2016, 04:32 AM
I love it so much <3
05-16-2016, 09:09 AM
Been playing around with this a bit today and enjoying it a lot. It's pretty much the perfect rts for someone who just likes to strategise and not get bogged down in manuals or rule books. Easy to learn, three different factions, clean interface and UI, two different modes, a descent amount of maps and plenty of strategy. There's even a campaign (as well as skirmish) in this one to give a sense of progression if you need that, like I do. Well worth the price if you're into this genre.
05-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Been playing around with this a bit today and enjoying it a lot. It's pretty much the perfect rts for someone who just likes to strategise and not get bogged down in manuals or rule books. Easy to learn, three different factions, clean interface and UI, two different modes, a descent amount of maps and plenty of strategy. There's even a campaign (as well as skirmish) in this one to give a sense of progression if you need that, like I do. Well worth the price if you're into this genre.
Seems cool. Downloaded and giving it a go.