★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Don't Be Squared: from the creators of Pirate Legends TD

05-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Don't Be Squared: from the creators of Pirate Legends TD

Hey everyone, we are the designers from SuperHippo and we are happy to announce our new game, Don't Be Squared!

The game is currently in Soft Launch in Canada (on iOS) and we are looking to global release it sometime in the next 1-2 weeks!

It is an action-packed endless runner where you draw clouds to jump, bounce, fling, smash and dash!
A mad scientist is turning everything into cubes. Run as fast and far as you can to escape his magic ray and avoid becoming squared! Draw clouds to jump, bounce, fling, yank, smash and dash your way through an unforgettable adventure packed with adrenaline. Whatever you do, don’t be squared!

FEATURES
★ Fast-spaced, high-speed, pulse-pounding platforming action
★ Simple one-finger tap and swipe controls
★ Eye-popping graphics and rip-roaring cartoon animations
★ Run through jungle, beach, volcanoes, temple and secret locations!
★ Unlock and upgrade surprising characters, power-ups, weapons and sidekicks - 4 playable characters with unique abilities!
★ 6 fireflies to help you in need!
★ Different enemies sets for each environment!
★ 3 stars progress for each level!
★ Awesome unique soundtracks and sfx!
★ In-game help, achievements...hours of gameplay await you!
★ Compete against your friends to get the best high score

For the latest updates, news and tips:
http://www.facebook.com/dontbesquaredgame
https://twitter.com/DontBeSquaredSH

Any issues? Contact us at contact@superhippo.com

05-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Like the look of this and the Characters, now I am not perse an endless runner fan, but this game I will try for sure, good luck with your launch, great that it has Achievements, that is always a plus for me.

I read in the description that it has levels were you can get three stars on, now I am confused is it endless or level based.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 05-16-2016 at 11:42 AM.

05-16-2016, 02:28 PM
Looks awesome. Just downloaded on my other account. My only question is, wither my progress will transfer over via gamecenter, icloud or facebook?
05-17-2016, 06:58 AM
i love all those colours ! that's amazing !! i really want to test this game !!
05-17-2016, 07:01 AM
Looks beautiful, reminds me of Kirby!
05-17-2016, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Like the look of this and the Characters, now I am not perse an endless runner fan, but this game I will try for sure, good luck with your launch, great that it has Achievements, that is always a plus for me.

I read in the description that it has levels were you can get three stars on, now I am confused is it endless or level based.
Each level is an endless runner, playing the next level will help you get a better score.
You will unlock the next level after you fill the progress bar and you may keep running to reach a three stars progress. As in any other endless runner game, the more time you spend playing it, the more challenging and rewarding it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
Looks awesome. Just downloaded on my other account. My only question is, wither my progress will transfer over via gamecenter, icloud or facebook?
At the moment, your highscore will be transferred via Facebook and Game Center.
We are working to transfer all the player’s stats via Game Center.

We really appreciate your feedback, guys.
05-17-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi guys! We’ve just extended the availability to these territories: Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Romania. Feel free to try it and drop some feedback. Thanks!
05-17-2016, 12:57 PM
downloaded it on my SE and it looks really nice! the characters remind me of rayman. good luck!
05-17-2016, 02:18 PM
When you said, your looking to transfer stats via gamecenter in a future update, does that mean all purchased upgrades and characters with transfer over after the update?
05-18-2016, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
When you said, your looking to transfer stats via gamecenter in a future update, does that mean all purchased upgrades and characters with transfer over after the update?
After the update all your progress will remain the same, all purchased upgrades and characters will be transferred.