★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Verreciel is a virtual space exploration project in which you must learn to use your Glass Ship's consoles, route them into one-another, and navigate the surrounding universes aboard this fragile habitat.

Den Den's comments:

Verreciel

David Mondou-Labbe
Genres: Games Puzzle Adventure
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Verreciel is a virtual space exploration project in which you must learn to use your Glass Ship's consoles, route them into one-another, and navigate the surrounding universes aboard this fragile habitat.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 44.7MB

05-16-2016, 03:59 PM
This and Mekorama are works of art. Absolutely fabulous.

05-16-2016, 05:24 PM
No, don't tell me it's out!!!!??
I have to buy this piece of art..........now!!!!!!
Finally I can play this game, thank you David!
05-16-2016, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
This and Mekorama are works of art. Absolutely fabulous.
Aaaaand...sold!!
05-16-2016, 09:27 PM
Anyone experiencing crashing? I've played the same part over several times already. Could it be the new iOS update?

05-21-2016, 08:56 AM
I purchased this game after release but it's currently broken even after the last update. It's literally too buggy to play, although it does look great.

The game gets stuck in the tutorial, so even when I play beyond it the game never saves my progress beyond the quest "Reach Valen Harvest". It always rolls back to that point. I tried deleting the game and doing a fresh install, play through all the progress again but same thing happens. Stuck in tutorial, it just won't save progress beyond that quest.

Is there any input from the developers about when this will be fixed?
05-21-2016, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claud View Post
I purchased this game after release but it's currently broken even after the last update. It's literally too buggy to play, although it does look great.

The game gets stuck in the tutorial, so even when I play beyond it the game never saves my progress beyond the quest "Reach Valen Harvest". It always rolls back to that point. I tried deleting the game and doing a fresh install, play through all the progress again but same thing happens. Stuck in tutorial, it just won't save progress beyond that quest.

I reported my last bug to him via Twitter and he said the next (now the last) update should fix it. I haven't checked yet as I've been playing other games. But that's probably your best bet for reporting bugs.
05-21-2016, 03:33 PM
I have a question for owners: is there a way to manually pilot in the three dimensions the ship in this game?
05-21-2016, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truncana View Post
I have a question for owners: is there a way to manually pilot in the three dimensions the ship in this game?
I tried many things and none felt right, I'm working on a VR setting and it might make this work Wish me luck!
05-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claud View Post

Working on it every day now, I'm working on a fix that address flow issues. 1.1 was more to quickly address the harsh crashes with horadric.

The best is to add crashes and bugs here: https://github.com/Echorridoors/Verreciel/issues

I update the issues with their statuses as I fix them

Thanks for trying out my little game.