★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The city of Karradash is once again threatened by evil forces: fight the demons using dozens of adventurers with different skills, explore 20 huge levels and save the city.

The first person dungeon crawl RPG (inspired by "Dungeon Master", "Eye of Beholder" and "Wizardry") is back!
In "Mazes of Karradash 2" you can develop your character, find supplies, build more facilities in the village and create hundred of different adventurers.

Game features:

- 8 races to unlock.
- 10 classes, each with their own special skills and attributes.
- Permadeath: If your character dies is lost forever, but another, stronger adventurer from Karradash will be ready to replace it.
- 20 huge dungeons.
- Improve facilities in the city to unlock new items and new options, to upgrade equipment, and to enhance future generations of adventurers.
- New features: you can choose a trait for your character, hire a mercenary, build your own special skill and increase difficulty level to gain more XP and gold.
- Dozens of weapons, armors, helms, rings, shields and talismans available: choose the best equipment for your fighting style.
- No Pay-to-win and No in-app-purchase of gold, diamonds, better equipment or other stuff: complete the game using your own skills, not your credit card. Old school.

68kStudios's comments:
Hi, my name is Federico Fanelli and I want to introduce you my new game: "Mazes of Karradash 2", a Dungeon Crawler RPG available for iPhone, iPad and Android.

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mazes-of-karradash-2/id1074277170?ls=1&mt=8

Like its predecessor, Mazes of Karradash 2 is similar to Dungeon Master and Eye of Beholder, but in Mazes of Karradash you have to develop your village too, finding treasures, equipment and resources for future adventurers.

You can find more info about the first chapter in this review by Shaun Musgrave http://toucharcade.com/2015/08/05/ma...radash-review/

In Mazes of Karradash 2 there are a lot of new features: more facilities in the village, custom special skills, mercenaries, shops in dungeons, bigger levels (every dungeon is almost 4 times bigger than dungeons in the first Karradash) and other stuff.

Gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Character Creation:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thank you, bye!

Mazes of Karradash 2

Federico Fanelli
Genres: Games Role Playing Adventure
$1.99 USD

Quote:
The city of Karradash is once again threatened by evil forces: fight the demons using dozens of adventurers with different skills, explore 20 huge levels and save the city.

The first person dungeon crawl RPG (inspired by "Dungeon Master", "Eye of Beholder" and "Wizardry") is back!
In "Mazes of Karradash 2" you can develop your character, find supplies, build more facilities in the village and create hundred of different adventurers.

Game features:

- 8 races to unlock.
- 10 classes, each with their own special skills and attributes.
- Permadeath: If your character dies is lost forever, but another, stronger adventurer from Karradash will be ready to replace it.
- 20 huge dungeons.
- Improve facilities in the city to unlock new items and new options, to upgrade equipment, and to enhance future generations of adventurers.
- New features: you can choose a trait for your character, hire a mercenary, build your own special skill and increase difficulty level to gain more XP and gold.
- Dozens of weapons, armors, helms, rings, shields and talismans available: choose the best equipment for your fighting style.
- No Pay-to-win and No in-app-purchase of gold, diamonds, better equipment or other stuff: complete the game using your own skills, not your credit card. Old school.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 61.7MB

05-16-2016, 12:47 PM
If you would like to give away promo codes please do so in the appropriate forum: http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Thanks

New game looks awesome btw, the first one was really cool.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA

05-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Loved the first this looks even more awesome! Can't wait to buy this when I get home
05-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
If you would like to give away promo codes please do so in the appropriate forum: http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Thanks

New game looks awesome btw, the first one was really cool.
thanks!

the new thread for promo codes is here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...28#post3845128
05-16-2016, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much for the promo code.

I had a chance to play the game for about 15 minutes and from what I played I really like it. So why did I stop at 15 minutes? The answer is really simple I have to go back to work.

If it wasn't for that I could see me playing a lot longer however, if I don't work that could lead to an unhappy wife and nobody wants that.

The game eases you in with a warrior type of character where you select your portrait and stats randomly. After a short tutorial you are put into the action. Moving is easily done with three buttons on the left and when you get into a fight you are given a few options fight, defend, etc. The retro graphics are fun to look at and even loading screen gave me a chuckle when it showed a 3 inch floppy with loading sounds.

Another thing that is really nice is that the file size is really small so you don't have to get rid of any current games on your iPad which is especially nice since space is a premium and when bigger games come out I tend to get rid of the big games that I'm not playing the small games however, tend to stay on my iPad a lot longer because they don't take up much space.

Well I better get back to work. The quicker I finish work, the quicker I can get back to the game.

Last edited by Bethor; 05-16-2016 at 02:51 PM.
05-16-2016, 04:58 PM
This SUCH an improvement over the first game, everything I thought was missing the first time around was implemented here. Thanks so much I left the promo codes for others I didn't want this game for free I am glad to support an amazing developer
05-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Will support him too!
Me like dungeon crawlers!
05-16-2016, 10:07 PM
Could be wrong, looks like updated art but same game...
05-17-2016, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Ice View Post
Could be wrong, looks like updated art but same game...
Some improvements:

1. New classes
  2. New ailments in combat: confusion, weakness, freezing
  3. Resistance to ailments
  4. New attribute (LUCK)
  5. Fog of war
  6. New facilities to upgrade: runemaster, adventurer's guild, head hunter
  7. New equipment category: headgear, rings and talismans
  8. Custom skill
  9. Random-generated png and shops in dungeon
  10. More complex design of dungeons with levers, gates, teleporter, sealed door and cross-levels gates
05-17-2016, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
This SUCH an improvement over the first game, everything I thought was missing the first time around was implemented here. Thanks so much I left the promo codes for others I didn't want this game for free I am glad to support an amazing developer
Thank you