★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Command your Space Raider through waves of hostile enemy alien ships. NovaWing is a fun and challenging action shooter, for Space Cadets and Space Aces alike!

Over 35 Star Sectors to Conquer!
Classic Arcade Action
6 Unique Player Ship Weapons
Multi-tiered Ship Upgrade System
Fully Customize Your Space Raider Loadout Schemes Between Battles
Devastating Rockets, Torpedoes, and Space Mines
Multiple Classes of Hostile Alien Ships
Beautiful 3D Console-Quality Graphics
Dual-Stick Touch Control Configurations

By downloading, installing, or using this App, you agree to BirdStreet Entertainments Privacy Policy and terms of use. Note, this policy may be updated by BirdStreets Entertainment from time to time. Please visit http://www.birdstreet.net/ourgames to view privacy BirdStreets policy.

NovaWing is a joint venture between BirdStreets Entertainment and Fun Spray Games http://www.funspraygames.com.

bmotron's comments:
Hello i'm happy to report our latest game to be released by BirdStreets Entertainment and Funspray Games is live. This is a shooter project both of us wanted to build together. We are still tweaking some new features and weapons. Please let us know your thoughts and give us any feedback.

Available for all iPhone 5+ and iPad 2+ using iOS 7 or greater on the Apple iTunes Store.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAU...Xz4saU383Ifj6g

Thanks,

Your friends at Birdstreets and Funspray Games!

05-17-2016, 05:07 PM
I love dual stick space shooters. I love the video. I just paid and it's downloading. I'll put the game through its paces and give you a full review tomorrow night. I have a graduation to go to tomorrow during the day.

Let's do this!

Billy

05-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to bmotron
Thanks Billy good luck with your graduation! Have fun blowing up stuff! -Bmo, Birdstreets Entertainment
05-17-2016, 05:32 PM
Good Looking Shooter

This looks like a bunch of fun and it looks great.. There really are not many tight dual-stick shooters out there besides Geometry Wars, and that's played-out..

05-17-2016, 08:18 PM
It's actually my girlfriend. She's graduating from the masters program. Psychiatric nurse practitioner.

So I just wanted to say really quick this game has my thumbs up. I got to play for a bit and it is fun. There is no IAP or anything. The controls and combat are great. I love the upgrades. The AI is aggressive. I will have a more full review tomorrow but I just wanted to say what a great job!

Get this game people. It's good.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmotron View Post
Thanks Billy good luck with your graduation! Have fun blowing up stuff! -Bmo, Birdstreets Entertainment
05-17-2016, 09:59 PM
Major bug-

I went into the game. Selected continue. Everything is reset. It didn't keep anything I did or upgraded or bought recently. It's as if I tapped new game.

I went back and tapped play. Samething. I tried selecting continue again. Still reset.

It's not saving anything.

Until this is addressed I will hold off on playing.

Billy
05-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Reminds me of Space Miner, hmm, will wait till its fixed before buying. Thanks Billy!!! You rock!
05-18-2016, 12:22 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to bmotron
Thanks for the Feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Major bug-

I went into the game. Selected continue. Everything is reset. It didn't keep anything I did or upgraded or bought recently. It's as if I tapped new game.

I went back and tapped play. Samething. I tried selecting continue again. Still reset.

Billy
When you clear a level it will save your progress. Which tech were you upgrading?
-thanks again
-Bmo
05-18-2016, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Major bug-

Billy
I can confirm, somewhat. You finish the level, upgrade and start a new level, quit midway through the level, you lose your upgrades that you just implemented, but keep the cash before the upgrade. To combat this, how about making another save point after you upgrade? This should help alleviate that issue.

Great game and loving it, highly recommended!
05-18-2016, 05:53 AM
I purchased the plasma weapon and I upgraded it and my armor.

I was on level 4

It erased everything. I owned nothing. Started back at level 1.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmotron View Post
When you clear a level it will save your progress. Which tech were you upgrading?
-thanks again
-Bmo