★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Already over 200,000 downloads! Dazzling artwork and advanced puzzle mechanics collide in Mandie Manzano Puzzle Art -- the first and only app to feature the acclaimed art of Mandie Manzano!

Experience the best jigsaw puzzles on iOS with more than 40 dramatic stained glass pieces presented in stunning ultra HD graphics. Responsive touch controls, a clean interface, and adjustable piece count from 12 to 2,000: Mandie Manzano Puzzle Art has it all.

* Designed for all ages!

KEY FEATURES:
- Engage in the original art by acclaimed artist Mandie Manzano -- including never-before-seen works!
- Immerse yourself in full-featured digital puzzle mechanics with realistic interactive shadows and rotating pieces -- and the ability to choose between shaded and flat styles
- Solve puzzles containing 12 - 2,000 pieces -- great for the novice and puzzle enthusiast alike!
- Experience artistic puzzles in stunning detail with customization of background brightness and pattern intensity -- and in ultra HD resolution, which retains sharpness when zooming in
- Play in 11 languages -- including English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish

polygonplay's comments:

Apple App Store Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mandie-manzano-jigsaw-puzzle/id985977336?ls=1&mt=8

Amazon Appstore Link:
https://www.amazon.es/Mandie-Manzano...M?tag=geo0b-21

More information:
http://www.octomini.com
05-18-2016, 07:19 AM
It's in the store!!

05-18-2016, 08:40 AM
It sure is! I wonder why the app information is not showing up. I posted the link with appinfo tag, but it just shows:

AppInfo: App info processing...

Any ideas?

Polygon Play
Developer of Lander Hero and Lander Hero: Training Mission
05-18-2016, 09:47 AM
I'm not a developer so I really can't help you there. Sorry. All I know is the game sounded great so I did a search in the App Store in case of early release, and sure enough it showed up.

I've already bought the extra packs!!
05-18-2016, 12:36 PM
Thank you Cccee so much for downloading and purchasing! Let me know if you need any help with the app!

Polygon Play
05-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polygonplay View Post
Thank you Cccee so much for downloading and purchasing! Let me know if you need any help with the app!
The app is wonderful with gorgeous paintings. It's also not so difficult that a child couldn't play. I've only tried some of the free levels so far, so I don't know if the difficulty level varies or the size of the puzzles.

My one suggestion regards to the size of the puzzle pieces. They are somewhat too large for the desktop area, so it makes it difficult to search for the piece you want. I've seen jigsaws that show the pieces in smaller size in a tray at the bottom, and then they zoom out larger when you select one. That's just one idea.

Otherwise I love the game. It's intuitive, beautiful, and simple to navigate! Thanks.
05-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cccee View Post
The app is wonderful with gorgeous paintings. It's also not so difficult that a child couldn't play. I've only tried some of the free levels so far, so I don't know if the difficulty level varies or the size of the puzzles.

My one suggestion regards to the size of the puzzle pieces. They are somewhat too large for the desktop area, so it makes it difficult to search for the piece you want. I've seen jigsaws that show the pieces in smaller size in a tray at the bottom, and then they zoom out larger when you select one. That's just one idea.

Otherwise I love the game. It's intuitive, beautiful, and simple to navigate! Thanks.
One of the buttons make it so they at the bottom in a row. Didnt try if they zoom though.
05-18-2016, 04:51 PM
Just like Duke12 said. Thank you Duke12! There is a button that puts all the pieces from the table to the tray and vice versa. Also you can zoom out(using pinch or the button in the menu) to have more space to arrange your pieces. By default the finished puzzle takes 75% of the screen area. You can zoom to 50% to have much more space. Additionally you can also drag the background/table to have even more space. Only thing you can't control is how the puzzle pieces are spread out when you start. It's like real puzzle, the pieces will be on top of each other, you have to do some work to find the correct piece. Using the tray makes it considerably easier, at least wit high piece counts.

Thank you for all the feedback Cccee! Keep em coming whatever questions/suggestions you might have!

Polygon Play
05-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the tips!! Found what you were describing! Left you 5 stars in the App Store.
05-19-2016, 03:59 AM
I see the review! Thank you Cccee!! I really appreciate it! I see the app information is finally showing. I guess it sometimes just takes time.

Polygon Play