★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PLAY REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER NOW!
Jump online to RACE and DRIFT against live opponents!

JOIN THE RACING APP REVOLUTION
An authentic next-gen driving experience. Do you like to race, drift or just rip up the asphalt? Tune your car and do it all! This game is too good to be free!

Take to the racetrack with beautiful officially licensed cars from the top manufacturers in the world. Pick from some of the premiere JDM, European or American makers and hone your skills to be #1!

TRUE PHYSICS
The most realistic physics engine on mobile will give you unmatched control on the road and under the hood. Experience real driving on the grid, touge, and sections of Tokyo highway.

LIVE YOUR RIDE
You can live your fantasy of being a professional driver by purchasing, tuning and customizing the car of your dreams. Join the millions of gearheads worldwide who have accepted the true driving challenge!

EVERY CHOICE MATTERS
Adjust gear ratios
Reduce weight
Improve your torque and HP
Change Camber
Install new exhaust, transmission, and suspension
Improve redline RPM
Swap to slick and semi-slick tires
Get new rims and paints

All these changes influence the way your car handles or looks!

IMPROVE YOUR FLEET
Collect cars from Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes-benz, Dodge, Mitsubishi, and more!
Drive the iconic GTR, Lancer Evolution, or M3 and take them to the top of the leaderboards!
Make sure to get our special bodykit tuner versions of some of your favorite rides as well!

assolutoracing's comments:

FORWARD LOOKING:
- Gamers have an increasing desire to create, share and be part of the gameplay experience.
We aim to continually update the game with:
-> in-game replay recording and sharing;
-> More cars, more tracks, more customization;
-> racer-to-racer interaction, competitions, and challenges;
-> live streaming and spectator modes to make mobile racing the next spectator sport

Find out more information on the game below:
Official Website: https://www.assolutoracing.com/
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/assolutoracing/
Official Twitter Account: @assolutoracing

05-18-2016, 09:18 AM

It`s pretty solid and parts of the Game do remind me a lot of Gran Turismo and how much time I have sinked into it.

05-18-2016, 03:31 PM
Wow, looks really good, as you say Sanuku, a lot like Gran Turismo. Have to grab this later..
05-18-2016, 03:34 PM
It's on the Aus store too. Downloading now!
05-18-2016, 03:40 PM
ohhh that menu sound.. i was already hearing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_q3gx54Nbs

All that seems to be missing is the music, the upgrades/tuning, and, well, the other cars to race? Too bad the closest we have on ios is RR3, and it's such a moneygrab by most accounts
05-18-2016, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
ohhh that menu sound.. i was already hearing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_q3gx54Nbs

All that seems to be missing is the music, the upgrades/tuning, and, well, the other cars to race? Too bad the closest we have on ios is RR3, and it's such a moneygrab by most accounts
RR3 is a money grabber for sure... Shame cause it's such a great game ruined by crap economics.

So far this is proving very good, my only issue is the twitchy camera using the accelerometer.. There needs to be an option to switch off camera/horizon tilt..

So far though I am rally liking it
05-18-2016, 04:05 PM
are there other cars on the track with you? in all the gameplay vids, i can only see the PC car and nobody else.
05-18-2016, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
are there other cars on the track with you? in all the gameplay vids, i can only see the PC car and nobody else.
So far it's time trial stuff, I've been doing the license test and only one of the first beginne races(which was just me on track.. Hopefully there'll be other cars as the game progresses
05-18-2016, 04:58 PM
For me the car steerin in this one is 2/10 at best.
I only liked the graphics because it ran 60fps on a iPhone 6. But as I didn't like the steering I stopped playing further.
05-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraudi2k View Post
For me the car steerin in this one is 2/10 at best.
I only liked the graphics because it ran 60fps on a iPhone 6. But as I didn't like the steering I stopped playing further.
It takes a bit of getting used to for sure, but I've found that after a few runs you get used to it and it's good.. For me, as I said before, it's mor the twitchy camera using tilt steering.. If that gets fixed, happy days