★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be the best god ever! Farm, build, and grow to create the perfect world for your followers in the new sequel to the #1 mobile god game

~~~~~~~~
FEATURES
~~~~~~~~
* Create a perfect beautiful world for your followers
* Grow crops and craft goods to answer your follower's prayers and win their belief
* Use touch to draw the planet shape you want using the incredible Terraform powers!
* Tactile powers of Lightning, Meteor, Rain, and Fire make you a mighty god!
* Full retina resolution, beautifully high quality graphics, and fully playable on all iOS9 devices
* Brand new game engine generates unique procedural worlds for every player
* 3D Touch gives you precise power control when you need it most
* Play anywhere - no network connection required!
05-19-2016, 02:13 AM
Is this a joke?! Playable on iPhone 4S but you have to have iOS9? The 4S barely supports iOS8 if you are mazochist but iOS9 is not even an option... Too bad because the game was awesome and is probably enhanced since then. I really hope they can make it compatible with iOS7!
05-19-2016, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringerill View Post
Is this a joke?! Playable on iPhone 4S but you have to have iOS9? The 4S barely supports iOS8 if you are mazochist but iOS9 is not even an option... Too bad because the game was awesome and is probably enhanced since then. I really hope they can make it compatible with iOS7!
Worst part about it is that this game was in softlaunch for over a year and iOS 9 released 6 months later.
05-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Ios 9 only? That's stinks , I was looking forward to playing this. However, I would rather keep my Bioshock and Monster Hunter apps in working order in ios 8.