★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Battle the Great Darkness that has cast its shadow across the peaceful Land of Oz. Join the kingdom's brave new heroine Ophelia Shen, along with the legendary heroes of Oz Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow as they embark on an epic quest to stop the rising evil, restore the balance of magic, and return the kingdom to its rightful glory.

COMMAND a cast of new and classic Oz heroes in breathtaking turn-based combat.
EVOLVE your heroes to Legendary levels of power.
SUMMON incredible abilities to crush fearsome enemies and rally the kingdom to your side.
EXPLORE the dark corners of Oz, solve the thrilling mystery, and restore the balance between Good and Evil.
DOMINATE other opponents in the Arenas of Oz to climb the leaderboards and advance through the leagues.

UNLEASH UNIMAGINABLE POWER
With the combined might of Tin Man, Lion, Scarecrow, and mysterious newcomer Ophelia at your call, face the growing evil that is corrupting the source of all magic in Oz. Evolve each hero into powerful new forms, upgrade their unique abilities to devastate your enemies, and harness powerful gemstones to become a force for Good the likes the Kingdom has never known!

FIGHT TO SAVE THE REALM
Battle hordes of fiendish foes, beastly bosses, and nightmarish minions terrorizing the once-peaceful Kingdom of Oz. Dare to journey through the sinister Munchkin countryside, the perilous halls of Glindas Castle, and the many shadowy lands beyond to shine the light of Goodness before the Great Darkness engulfs the entire realm.

COLLECT MIGHTY ABILITIES
Collect unique and powerful abilities to summon the forces of strength, nature, and magic. Level up your heroes abilities to battle and cripple your enemies. Prepare to unleash your might!

DOMINATE OPPONENTS IN THE ARENAS OF OZ
Challenge other players in real-time PVP to see who has the mightiest hero, strongest abilities, most epic battle companions, and the best strategy! Join fellow players in guilds, collect and train mighty companions, and showcase your battle prowess against others. Climb the leaderboards, earn rewards, and advance to the greatest leagues.

Privacy Policy:
https://nexonm.com/mobile-privacy-policy/

Terms of Service:
https://nexonm.com/mobile-terms-and-conditions/

PROAPK's comments:

Oz: Broken Kingdom

NEXON M Inc.
Genres: Games Action Role-Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Battle the Great Darkness that has cast its shadow across the peaceful Land of Oz. Join the kingdom's brave new heroine Ophelia Shen, along with Oz's legendary heroes -- Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow -- as they embark on an epic quest to stop the rising evil, restore the balance of magic, and return the kingdom to its rightful glory.

COMMAND a cast of new and classic Oz heroes in breathtaking turn-based combat.
COLLECT astounding abilities to evolve your heroes to Legendary levels of power.
SUMMON incredible spells to crush fearsome enemies and rally the kingdom to your side!
EXPLORE the dark corners of Oz, solve the thrilling mystery, and restore the balance between Good and Evil!

UNLEASH UNIMAGINABLE POWER
With the combined might of Tin Man, Lion, Scarecrow, and mysterious newcomer Ophelia at your call, face the growing evil that is corrupting the source of all magic in Oz. Evolve each hero's unique abilities to devastate your enemies, and harness powerful gemstones to become a force for Good the likes the Kingdom has never known!

FIGHT TO SAVE THE REALM
Battle hordes of fiendish foes, beastly bosses, and nightmarish minions terrorizing the once-peaceful Kingdom of Oz. Dare to journey through the sinister Munchkin countryside, the perilous halls of Emerald City, and the shadowy lands beyond -- to shine the light of Goodness before the Great Darkness engulfs the entire realm.

COLLECT MIGHTY ABILITIES
Collect unique abilities to summon the forces of strength, nature, and magic. Level up your heroes abilities to battle and cripple your enemies. Prepare to unleash the might of Tin Mans Seismic Strike, Ophelias Blade Dance, and more!

Privacy Policy:
https://nexonm.com/mobile-privacy-policy/

Terms of Service:
https://nexonm.com/mobile-terms-and-conditions/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 609.2MB

05-19-2016, 02:31 AM
I am stuck at authenticating screen. I use iphone 5s.
it works fine now, I have updated my ios and game center is enabled and I am able to play. Good game, loving it

Last edited by dragonx91; 05-19-2016 at 05:15 AM.

09-07-2016, 01:54 PM
What countries is this in? I have NZ Japan Canada
Hoping one of those has it
09-07-2016, 02:02 PM
hang on wasn't this the game that just been show cased on the apple event????

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
09-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
What countries is this in? I have NZ Japan Canada
Hoping one of those has it
Phillipenes

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
09-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
hang on wasn't this the game that just been show cased on the apple event????
Yes it is. I gave the game a few chances when it soft launched earlier but man it is just so boring. Nothing that hasn't been drive a million times already. Maybe some will like it but I couldn't get into it, cool game setting....lame game.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
09-07-2016, 06:38 PM
I tried it during the soft launch, but I wasn't a fan. After seeing the keynote I might give it another try. Im hoping there were some major changes that made it more interesting since then.
09-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Damn, was interested when I saw this today at the event, but from what I see here, not very interesting.

Flashy graphics, beautiful animations. Unfortunately, FTP approach throws me off.

Damn it apple! You couldn't have shown love to Bioware/Aspyr Media instead and invited them on stage to showcase Jade Empire on the new 7? (That's a true Action RPG)

This game is not action RPG as the woman stated when she announced it. This game is more of a turn based strategy ala' FF style mixed w/ hearthstone card style presentation.

When she said "action RPG" before the game was showcased, I was like aww shnit! Here we go, damn near 2017, the mobile tech now is strong --> a *Demon Souls* combat style action RPG?

Caught the BIG ^^womp womp^^ Lol. I got too excited.

Oh well, either way I hope they succeed. They must have one amazing matrix of a network to get on stage w/ Apple.
09-14-2016, 03:16 PM
This is out in the US now.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
09-14-2016, 07:59 PM
Interesting this game can run most things unless they haven't put the requirements on? Also another main question, where's Dorothy?

Last edited by JakConstantine; 09-14-2016 at 08:02 PM.