★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Touch Arcade "Upcoming 3D Space RTS Galaxy Reavers Looks Promising"
Pocketgamer "Galaxy Reavers is a spectacular looking strategy space-sim"

The flames of war rage across the galaxy.
All delays in war will be dangerous.
Only to be a raider or a prey in Galaxy Reavers.
Command your fleets and conquer galaxy with your real-time strategy!

=== Game Features ===

- Featured RTS gameplay with pre-deployment, and hand-operated systems
- 7 types of AAA+ warships to choose from
- Unlimited perspective to view gorgeous 3D space field
- High-end 3D graphics and realistic sound effect to enjoy

Download Galaxy Reavers and join this 3D RTS game!
Need more updates or supports for this galaxy war and RTS game?
Connect with Galaxy Reavers!

Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/galaxyreavers.com
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/GalaxyReavers
Game Pagehttp://www.galaxyreaversapp.com/
Customer Servicegalaxyreavers@gmail.com

Goodgamestoplay's comments:

Galaxy Reavers luanches globally. Hope all of players would enjoy Galaxy Reavers.
Here is the download linkL: https://itunes.apple.com/app/galaxy-reavers-sliding-starships/id1080608190

05-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Beta tested it for about 2 hours (started yesterday sadly). Was fun for what I played and pretty unique as well. I hope to find time to play more in the coming days but seems kind of unlikely. Just wanted to recommend the download, as it plays very smoothly, ones not seem to be p2w yet and the devs seem nice and are on the forums. I liked it enough to insta download the full release, says something

05-19-2016, 05:38 PM
So what are the imps on this? Does it have a story? Missions? Mining/hoarding?? It has 3 stars o app store so wondering if its worth the download?
P.s i know its free but i have an amazing backlog of premium games im dedicated to finishing first!
05-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Just downloaded. So far its a very fun game. Controlls are a bit sluggish. Graphics are good.

Edit: So far its playing well. Would be nice if the map view had an option to have a top down or semi-top down. Also an opton to have the camera follow your selected ship. Current viewing angle makes it difficult when you start multitasking with multipple ships.

Last edited by !nsomn!ac; 05-19-2016 at 10:15 PM.
05-20-2016, 12:28 AM
I was involved in the short beta test and found it to be a fun casual RTS. It plays well, could do with iCloud support I'm on mission 15 and seems so far a very fair freemium release. Plenty of custermisation to have with your ships, just hoping that the Devs add more classes of ships you can buy in the future.

Last edited by farmboy74; 05-20-2016 at 12:30 AM.
05-20-2016, 01:03 AM
Thanks for your support to Galaxy Reavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
Beta tested it for about 2 hours (started yesterday sadly). Was fun for what I played and pretty unique as well. I hope to find time to play more in the coming days but seems kind of unlikely. Just wanted to recommend the download, as it plays very smoothly, ones not seem to be p2w yet and the devs seem nice and are on the forums. I liked it enough to insta download the full release, says something
Best regards,
Galaxy Reavers
---
www.galaxyreaversapp.com
www.facebook.com/GalaxyReavers
05-20-2016, 01:06 AM
We will collect those suggestion and feedback to our dev team for optimization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexythimia23 View Post
So what are the imps on this? Does it have a story? Missions? Mining/hoarding?? It has 3 stars o app store so wondering if its worth the download?
P.s i know its free but i have an amazing backlog of premium games im dedicated to finishing first!
Best regards,
Galaxy Reavers
---
www.galaxyreaversapp.com
05-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Hi my friend,

Really thanks for your appreciation for Galaxy Reavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !nsomn!ac View Post
Just downloaded. So far its a very fun game. Controlls are a bit sluggish. Graphics are good.

Edit: So far its playing well. Would be nice if the map view had an option to have a top down or semi-top down. Also an opton to have the camera follow your selected ship. Current viewing angle makes it difficult when you start multitasking with multipple ships.
Best regards,
Galaxy Reavers
---
www.galaxyreaversapp.com
05-20-2016, 01:09 AM
Hi my dear player,

Our success cannot leave your suggestion! Thanks for your feedback!
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy74 View Post
I was involved in the short beta test and found it to be a fun casual RTS. It plays well, could do with iCloud support I'm on mission 15 and seems so far a very fair freemium release. Plenty of custermisation to have with your ships, just hoping that the Devs add more classes of ships you can buy in the future.
Best regards,
Galaxy Reavers
---
www.galaxyreaversapp.com
05-20-2016, 09:33 AM
Played a bit beyond the tutorial, so far: impressive. Great visuals, polished, highly detailed, customizable ship designs. I'm a huge fan of Harbinger, and this is feeling similar, perhaps a bit more robust. No early paywall, Some of the English translations are odd, but otherwise looks promising.