Universal [BETA] Parks and Rekt

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pimago, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimago

pimago Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

#1 pimago, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    I'm developing a mobile game called "Parks and Rekt". Due to my limited access to actual iOS hardware, perhaps it's a good idea to let the game undergo beta testing first prior to release. Can't think of a better site to do that than here - the mother of all iOS game forums.

Should you be interested in testing "Parks and Rekt", please fill in the form in the following link :

Should you like to leave your feedback on the Beta, please use the TestFlight app as it's the most convenient for all parties. In case you just like to play around with the game in its Beta state, that's fine too :)

Please allow between 12 to 48 hours from the time you sign up for the Beta test before receiving the email from Apple/TestFlight.

About the game:
    You drive around the city blocks, running into park objects (i.e. see saws, monkey bars, park benches etc) which awards you with coins. The coins you earned allows you to unlock more vehicles.

Screenshots:
    Imgur album

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Limitations:
    Hardware older than 3 years may not be able to run this game properly. However, iOS devices released after the iPad 4 will do.

2. pimago

pimago Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Need more types of devices

Thanks to all the testers who have signed up and tested the beta. Much appreciated.

Seems like the app record zero crashes on the devices that it was run on so far, so that's good news.

Would be great to test it on a wider variety of iOS devices though.
    So in case you have iOS 9 and up on any of these devices :
    • iPhone 5
    • iPhone 5s
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Pro (both 9 or 12 inches)
    ... you're most welcome to try the TestFlight beta by signing up with your iTunes email at the link below :

In case you're curious about how the game looks in motion, below is a GIF :

[​IMG]

Once you sign up, please allow up to 48 hours before you receive the email from TestFlight. It takes a while sometimes.

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    his game looks amazing ! i will definitely sign up ! I would like to see more about the game !!

4. Starbak

Starbak Member

Jun 3, 2016
    COO at Koreez LLC
    The game is fun but I think you should really improve controls, now they're frustrating. Play Does not commute and Smash cops for a good example of controls in a game similar to yours :)

5. pimago

pimago Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thanks. If you sign up, I'll add you to the TestFlight tester list. It'll take awhile for the email from Apple to arrive though

6. pimago

pimago Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Noted and thanks for the constructive feedback. People here at TouchArcade are so civil compared to elsewhere.

I've never played Smash Cops so I'll check it out. Thanks again.

7. pimago

pimago Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Beta ended. Thanks for signing up.

Thanks for the Beta Test sign ups everyone. This forum has provided the most entries out of all the outlets it was posted on. Much appreciated.

Happy to announce that Beta Test has ended.

The sign up form mentioned in the first post will not be accepting entries as of 26 June 2016.

Thanks again.