★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Alone in a frozen wasteland with no memory of how he got there, a lost adventurers only hope is his last line of communication to YOU! Guide him to safety and help him find his identity in this gripping story of survival. Your choices shape the story as you play!

3 Minute Games has partnered with Eipix Entertainment for the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Lifeline series. Lifeline: Whiteout introduces a brand new character, V. Adams! Play on the go with real-time notifications sent to your device or check in with V. Adams throughout your day waiting for the bus, eating lunch, before bed!

Decisions can have a profound effect. Finish the game and then play again to discover a whole new story when you make different choices.

WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame

Praise for Lifeline:

This is the best game on the Apple Watch. Time.com

Ive played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience. - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo

For a few brief hours I cared really cared about the fate of a completely fictional character. I dont think any other game Ive played has made me feel that way before. - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
05-25-2016, 08:41 AM
Out worldwide.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

05-25-2016, 09:01 AM
I just start playing Lifeline 1. Loving it so far.
05-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
I just start playing Lifeline 1. Loving it so far.
The entire series is fantastic. Highly recommend them all.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The entire series is fantastic. Highly recommend them all.
I agree and will add this one!
05-25-2016, 11:44 PM
Wonderful series. I'm in for the duration.
06-03-2016, 02:32 AM
great game! before downloading it I've stumbled upon Ice Void, which is also about a guy stuck in the snow desert (but in real surroundings on Everest) and then lifeline came out. So now I'm playing both and feel like a constant help hotline)) but both are awesome
06-03-2016, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon1 View Post
great game! before downloading it I've stumbled upon Ice Void, which is also about a guy stuck in the snow desert (but in real surroundings on Everest) and then lifeline came out. So now I'm playing both and feel like a constant help hotline)) but both are awesome
Oh man, I tried that when Lifeline: Silent Night came out and immediately turned off notifications. It was beyond annoying balancing 2 games with non-stop notifications.

07-01-2016, 12:44 PM
On sale for $1.99!
08-31-2016, 04:49 PM
The new game is better for notifications

BlitzGD

Open to collab.