★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Designed by the developers of Amiga Over the Net and first iOS vintage version, Over the Net 3D Beach Volleyball has been completely rewritten to provide maximum fun and simple controls. The 3D game visuals provide full immersion and involvement in a single action. Enjoy you to challenge all the teams in the tournament, getting stronger and competitive.

Use your device by clicking buttons on the screen for the beach volley shots, while with the swipe will do powerful spikes or precision lobs

FEATURES:
- 3D Graphics
- Realistic animations
- 3 visuals game
- Simple tutorial practice mode
- 12 teams with different characteristics
- Double control (Apple TV)
- Tournament Mode, compete against increasingly stronger teams
- Ability to unlock all teams and the tournament via in-App purchase
- Game Center Leaderboards and achievements

franz71's comments:
Available now for Apple TV, iPhone (5s,6,6s & Plus), iPad - FREE
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1096513797&mt=8

The official icon

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-24-2016, 11:40 AM
Some screen from Apple TV...

... & iOS

Francesco - Dardari Multimedia *** DEVELOPER ***
Our Games: Over the Net 2016, new 3D beach volley for Apple TV & iOS -
iOverTheNet - "iOverTheNet 2011 Beach Volley" The beach volley game vintage versions
The beach tennis Beach Tennis HD and Beach Volley Pro the 2014 beach volley game version

05-25-2016, 08:23 AM
Over the Net evolution - from 1990 to 2016

This is "Salga Giochi 1980" facebook's page, Over the Net tribute. Thanks!

iOverTheNet - "iOverTheNet 2011 Beach Volley" The beach volley game vintage versions
The beach tennis Beach Tennis HD and Beach Volley Pro the 2014 beach volley game version
05-26-2016, 02:31 AM
Looks ugly!?
I want the Amiga version! Love the ol skool vibe. The new "3D" graphics are meh...
You should have stayed with the old version, look at Tennis Champs for example!
Anyways, good luck...

P.S. If I want a good 3D Beachvolleyball game, I play Beach Spikers on GameCube!
05-26-2016, 02:42 AM
Hello, I'm sorry you do not like the game. It is free and so you should try it and give it a chance. Maybe it will not have the graphic at the top, but we worked a lot on the gameplay and realism, often the beach volleyball games are not.
In any case, if you want to play with the vintage version, we have already made years ago, within the game there is also the 16-bit Amiga graphics option, here is the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/over-the-net-beach-volley/id355293425?mt=8

Thanks and good luck to you!

05-26-2016, 06:54 PM
Oh snap! I bet Sash-O didn't expect such an answer like this. =P

Quick note: can't go back to main screen after I touch single match until game starts.

Gamecenter: Gluskapp
05-27-2016, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluskap View Post
Oh snap! I bet Sash-O didn't expect such an answer like this. =P

Quick note: can't go back to main screen after I touch single match until game starts.

Yes, in the next upgrade we will add a return to the menu button

07-07-2016, 02:23 AM
We read a review that someone had problems with In-App purchase. Has anyone had similar problems?

08-08-2016, 02:26 AM
On the occasion of the Olympics Games, InApp upgrade to FULL discount just $ 1.99.

Remember, the game is FREE. Try it!

08-17-2016, 04:23 AM
We receive reports of any problems with the In-App purchase of Full Version. Please contact us. Thank you