[20 promo codes] Mystery of Shadow Hill - Point & Click Adventure Game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by gfaraj, May 23, 2016.

1. gfaraj

gfaraj Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone, we have 20 promo codes to give out for this game that we released recently. This game has reached the top 20 paid adventure game lists on Amazon and is featured as a "hot new release."

Download here.

Some say that school days are the best days of our lives. Would you agree if you happened to be trapped late at night in a creepy school?

“The Mystery of Shadow Hill” is a point and click mystery adventure game where you play as a young boy who finds himself trapped at a school gym with no memory of how he got there. However, this is just one of his problems. He is not alone. There are some other kids trapped as well, and an evil presence is lurking through the shadows.

You need to solve puzzles and gather clues to find more about his situation and the nature of the school itself. Pretty soon you will find out that everything is not what it seems to be.

Features
    • Classic point and click adventure
    • Inspired by classic mystery games
    • Creepy atmosphere
    • Memorable characters, dialogues and scenarios
    • Fun and challenging puzzles
    • Achievements
    • Integrated hint system

If you enjoy playing point and click and escape adventure games, this game is for you.

Do you think you can discover the mystery of Shadow Hill... and survive through the night?

Watch the trailer for this game here: https://youtu.be/8ss5a4eJY7M

Game available in: English and Spanish. More languages coming soon!

If you like this game, check out our other game:

The Lost Chapter - a murder mystery adventure where you hone your detective skills to uncover an incredible secret.

More coming soon!

Stay updated on new features!

LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/Squadventure
    FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/Squadventure
    VISIT US: http://www.squadventure.com
    WATCH US: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKcXVVmGRufcg_CEJcHdcQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The game is available for sale now on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.

Thanks for playing!

Promo codes are first-come first-served. Please reply with the code that you used.

9T9PF9JT76HE
    EKKXWHPJWKPA
    PJ6A3JHR43H9
    P9E9FF3TP4MN
    FA3Y7PWT76PX
    NJNPAR63LXWJ
    9H7LH46ATFA7
    XPTHF6HET9HM
    JXA9YAMAALPE
    H6RWT4NP3TXP
    67R3PLEANHNH
    E4ATMJWYWXHR
    HF3JNLKJP797
    9W3F39LT6H46
    NMY4NP4W3YJ3
    W9AJMWRRXTJK
    FXAFKNEYFKTF
    JRP7APKLAMNF
    K7WFLJLA7J94
    HY79LKNHP6A3

2. Bethor

Bethor Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    FXAFKNEYFKTF
    Thank you very much!

3. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Awesome, thanks! Got NMY4NP4W3YJ3. The Lost Chapter had a ton of atmosphere, so looking forward to this. There aren't enough horrors set in achool gyms, even though that place probably has a lot of people's most terrifying memories. ;)

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    EKKXWHPJWKPA Thanks! Looks great, will be back with imps.

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Tried every freaking code all gone . Guarantee only two people took codes and left good feedback on the AppStore. These developers should do these a different way. Again anther member has been taking all promo codes to build up his Twitter. I remember reporting him and got blocked and banned from his previous account. He may still be lurking and stealing . It really seems this way

6. gfaraj

gfaraj Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Hey Jayg2015, it's unfortunate that someone has been taking advantage of promotions like this. What do you recommend we change in the future?

By the way, I've sent you a clean promo code in a private message. Hope you enjoy the game!

Regards,
    George

7. Gamesnhon

Gamesnhon Active Member

May 4, 2015
    Thanks! 9T9PF9JT76HE

8. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    I'd just say PM us if you'd like a code, like Jay said. By the way, might be worth starting a thread for this over in the main forum, too.

9. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Wow! Just played through the whole game.
    It's not very long or difficult but it's truckloads of campy fun.
    It's a bit like a children's horror film. It looks great, vibrant visuals and suitable soundtrack. There are a few 'scare' sequences but nothing that'll bother anyone much.
    The puzzles, while not very creative, lead on to each other really nicely and the whole game has a great sense of direction. There's nothing illogical or annoying, it just flows really well which a lot of point'n'clicks get wrong.
    Polished; I didn't notice any bugs.
    It's a very fun addition to the point-n-click genre, and an interesting development from the dev's first game which I also quite enjoyed! I'm definitely behind this dev with whatever they release next - they know how to make quality and atmospheric point-n-click games!

10. gfaraj

gfaraj Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Thanks for the suggestions sinagog! I will definitely do that next time.

TheGreatEscaper, we really appreciate your awesome review! I'm glad you enjoyed the game and we look forward to continue improving our products in the future with your feedback.

Your reviews in any of the app stores would be greatly appreciated!