★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Demon's Rise - Conquest of the Deep

05-24-2016, 07:56 AM
Demon's Rise - Conquest of the Deep

Hi everyone,

The Android port of Demon's Rise - Conquest of the Deep is in final rounds of testing and should be released in June 2016. The game is a strategic RPG with cover, morale, loot, equipment, quests, etc. It is a combination of XCOM and Warhammer Quest in terms of gameplay.

Game features a main quest consisting of 30+ levels and 50+ battle levels. In total, playing through the main quest and patrols would be approximately 70 hours of game play. There are 30 character classes to choose from and players can form a team of 6 of them in any combination. Players can also control NPC's in various battles, add mercenaries to their team and re-select their team composition during the campaign.

There are thousands of collectable items to pick up and lots of ways to customize your party. The game is turn-based and uses a hexgrid for movement. It will launch as a premium title though we may launch an ad-supported version down the line if the premium sales model does not work for Android.

Here are some screen shots:

Shadow Ghoul Pic by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

Dragon Flame Pic by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

New Enemies by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

Story 1 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

Will keep you posted as we move closer to launch.
06-23-2016, 02:18 PM
Aw that s just great , i already thought that there wont be an android version ) hope it ll come out soon )

06-23-2016, 02:26 PM
It's definitely on it's way. I'm actually held up by a unity bug that causes the game to crash on some devices but not others. So I'm just trying to figure that out but it will definitely come out.
06-23-2016, 03:08 PM
So-what price do you plan for this game if you do not launch and ad-supported version?
06-23-2016, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhila View Post
So-what price do you plan for this game if you do not launch and ad-supported version?
Not sure ... probably around 6 or 7 dollars but with a sale in the opening week or something like that.
06-24-2016, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveLightGames View Post
It's definitely on it's way. I'm actually held up by a unity bug that causes the game to crash on some devices but not others. So I'm just trying to figure that out but it will definitely come out.
Hope u ll deal with that bug )
And some questions : from what android version will thecgame work , will it be 4.0?
And will it have a variety of settings to turn off some efects shadows and so on?
06-24-2016, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar4ok7 View Post
Hope u ll deal with that bug )
And some questions : from what android version will thecgame work , will it be 4.0?
And will it have a variety of settings to turn off some efects shadows and so on?
Yes, there are options in the graphics menu to turn off effects and even to compress textures further.

Not sure which version of Android. It seems to work only only the newest hardware so I may put the limit as the newer version so I don't get a lot of users with older devices buying it and then asking for a refun / leaving negative feedback.
06-24-2016, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveLightGames View Post
Yes, there are options in the graphics menu to turn off effects and even to compress textures further.

Not sure which version of Android. It seems to work only only the newest hardware so I may put the limit as the newer version so I don't get a lot of users with older devices buying it and then asking for a refun / leaving negative feedback.
Is the release date still June 2016 because the month ends in like a couple of days and you aren't really saying much about that gamebreaking bug in Unity.
06-25-2016, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhila View Post
Is the release date still June 2016 because the month ends in like a couple of days and you aren't really saying much about that gamebreaking bug in Unity.
I'm held up by the bug. The game is ready to go but I'm waiting on unity to fix that bug. I am trying a potential workaround at the moment. Will keep you guys posted.
06-30-2016, 09:45 PM
Another good game coming soon on our android phone. Hoping the price of the game wont be too much so we can buy it. Also it should be bug free or has minimal bugs that can be fix by a minor update.