★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can't remember the name of Adventure / Endless runner

05-24-2016, 10:47 AM
Can't remember the name of Adventure / Endless runner

Hi!

I'm going crazy looking for a game I saw a couple weeks ago, but didn't installed:

- It appeared on the "home" of AppStore, so I'm assuming it's been published recently (april - may)
- It looked like an adventure / endless runner game, with the camera looking from sky to the ground.
- The hero appeared on the bottom of the screen.
- The gameplay looked like a endless runner with a little twist: in order to avoid / attack, the player should swipe to draw a little path, and then the hero run along the path.
- The hero had some kind of red cloak that left a trace behind.

Sorry I don't have much more information, anyone knows the game I'm talking about?

Thanks in advance!
05-24-2016, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio82 View Post
Hi!

I'm going crazy looking for a game I saw a couple weeks ago, but didn't installed:

- It appeared on the "home" of AppStore, so I'm assuming it's been published recently (april - may)
- It looked like an adventure / endless runner game, with the camera looking from sky to the ground.
- The hero appeared on the bottom of the screen.
- The gameplay looked like a endless runner with a little twist: in order to avoid / attack, the player should swipe to draw a little path, and then the hero run along the path.
- The hero had some kind of red cloak that left a trace behind.

Sorry I don't have much more information, anyone knows the game I'm talking about?

Thanks in advance!
Hi, was it Road to be King, played that one myself, fun game, but lots of IAP.
05-24-2016, 11:15 AM
Yes, that's it! Thanks ROGER-NL!