★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: QuizQuizQuiz still on sale for $0.99 (5* rated Trivia fun!)

10-10-2009, 02:29 AM
QuizQuizQuiz still on sale for $0.99 (5* rated Trivia fun!)

Hi all, we wanted to promote our new trivia app here hope that's ok.

We've currently been hovering around 35th in the US Trivia chart and we believe we should at least be in the top 5 so hope you can help us spread the word! We have specific question content for several cultures including the US.

I've included links to a few previews / reviews below as well as our iTunes link and the app description.

I've posted up 2 promo codes at the bottom of the thread and we'll post some more if we make top 5. If we get to #1 who knows what I'll do

Please get in touch if you have any questions!

Direct iTunes link

Youtube link | Pop Up

YouTube link

"This looks to be a winner...QuizQuizQuiz is great fun." - The Portable Gamer
The Portable Gamer preview

"QuizQuizQuiz is the ultimate iPhone trivia game. If you love trivia-type games, it would be a complete mistake to pass up this great app." - AppGirl Reviews - 9/10
App Girl
Review - 9/10

"QuizQuizQuiz is a breath of fresh air in the trivia genre." - Finger Gaming

We love trivia quizzes, so we've created the best trivia app in the world! Be warned: QuizQuizQuiz is highly addictive!

Whether you consider yourself a trivia champion or want to have fun testing your knowledge in a few spare minutes, QuizQuizQuiz can be customised for maximum entertainment. With a massive 4000 questions in hundreds of categories, all written by professional trivia experts, and a question engine that prevents repeats, you can be sure that you're getting a fun and challenging game that can be played over and over again.

A BANK THAT WON'T GO BUST - The game has a huge bank of 4000 US specific questions and a question engine that prevents repeats. (There are also several thousand for other markets such as Indian and Spanish - just pick your question set in Options). The questions have all been written specifically for trivia fans by stateside trivia gurus, so you can be sure of high quality trivia action.

CATEGORICALLY THE BEST CATEGORIES - Tired of the usual questions about capital cities, #1 hit singles and boring sports stats? Well, how about questions on The Hoff, Well Known Bears, or Soft Drinks of Our Times? Look out for Music for Winners and Music for Losers, amongst many many others. Answer questions on things that you never knew you knew in several hundred different categories, covering (almost) every subject under the sun. And yes, all the categories mentioned on this page are real categories in QuizQuizQuiz: what will you choose?

HOW HARD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? - QuizQuizQuiz lets you customise the difficulty level so that the questions are never too easy or too difficult. But be warned, it gets tougher the better you do...

QUIZ A LA MODE - Want a quick trivia fix to pass a few minutes on the bus? Play "Beat the Clock" to see how many questions you can answer in a set time. Or if you want a more sustained challenge, then go for "QuizMaster" to set new records and compete with the high scores of others.

SHARE THE FUN - The game comes with multi-player modes so you can have a fun, relaxed game with friends. Or a ridiculously competitive match to the death, if that's more your type of thing.

QuizQuizQuiz uses AGON Online to provide full Facebook and Twitter integration, and online location aware leaderboards to compare your brains with friends (and the world) as well as a whole bunch of awards for different milestones in the game, you can easily boast about... er... share your triumphs.

Like trivia? Like QuizQuizQuiz? Check out our website at http://www.quizquizquiz.com/iphone

Promo Codes:

Please follow us on twitter
10-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Forgot to mention - we're also going to be updating soon with further content across all markets.

10-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Promo codes got taken without a post! Ninjas are about!!!

We're getting some great reviews and have further content coming out in the first update.

While other trivia apps are talking about having around 1,000 questions we're adding on top of the 28,000 high-quality questions available across all languages!
10-12-2009, 01:09 PM
I just bought this and played a couple of times and I am very impressed with it. I like the clean, simple look to the game and how well organized the menu is. I also like how it keeps track of various stats. The game plays very well and I have enjoyed the questions/catagories as well.

I haven't tried out the multiplayer yet but the pass and play will get used and that is a nice feature for a game like this.

Well worth the .99 and I will leave some feedback later.
10-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks BazookaTime!
Glad you're enjoying it!
10-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Looks interesting, though i've just bought Soosiz and Gomi, so i likely won't pick it up for a while. Also, i'd suggest the PM system for promos instead of just posting them, you'll probably get more reviews that way.

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"
10-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I just watched the video of this, and it looks really great. I just recently picked up a Harry Potter trivia game, and that wasnt to bad. I will likely bounce HP off my phone, and then get this one. Thanks for sharing Barog, and good luck to Four Door Lemon with this, hope it does you all well.
10-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback, it's really appreciated.
We've only just discovered this great forum so still learning the ways to best run promo's.

If you enjoy QuizQuizQuiz please help us spread the word!

Thanks, Simon
10-13-2009, 04:13 AM
We're featured under Games.. 'What we're playing' on iTunes this week!
10-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Yay! We're now #9 in the US Trivia charts!