★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: VOEZ invites you to embark on the remarkable journey of teenage dreams,
Following after Cytus and Deemo, two titles that took the world by storm,
Bringing out the most of Rayarks developing forces is the rhythm game VOEZ which has officially arrived!

Story:
Listen to our voice!
Chelsea, a girl who wholeheartedly loves baking and singing. Due to an unexpected event, she and her Lan Kong High School classmates decided to pursue their mutual dream, leading to the birth of their band VOEZ. Over time they face obstacles and fight hardships together, completely devoting themselves to band practice so the world may hear their voices.

Game Features:
-Game app free of charge, just download to join VOEZ!
-Dynamic tracks with falling notes, bringing visual and gameplay experience to a whole new level!
-Striving to be a record breaking rhythm game with the largest music collection to date!
Players will be able to access new tunes on a monthly basis!
-As the game progresses, players will join the game characters on their youthful adventures
-Occasional updates will feature vast selection of new free and paid song packs
-Ability to create game account and engage in real time competition with other players around the world for the leaderboard
-Introducing multiple game modes! Challenge, Tournament and more to come soon, please stay tuned
-Twitter and Facebook score sharing function
05-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Ohhhhh yeah!!!!!

05-25-2016, 12:33 PM
Wow wow wow, sneak Rayark release!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-25-2016, 12:45 PM
Definitely grabbing this one tonight. Love me some rhythm games!

Thanks for the link, Anyfox

Almost forgot to give props to metalcasket, Boardumb, and all you other awesome peeps that get these threads started! So, Thank you!

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 05-25-2016 at 01:04 PM.
05-25-2016, 12:57 PM
the visuals for this game is off the chain it's so HD and animated. you have to have Internet connection to play so that kinda sucks and it's free the only IAP is for keys, which unlock stuff like new songs and icons for your profile. but the keys are expensive. 1 key is 1$ and an example is it cost 3 keys for new icons.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
05-25-2016, 01:19 PM

It reminds me a lot of Deemo. Voez is a bit niche, but besides the almost manlike menu's it's really good at what it does. Love the way they implemented visual hints. The hardest difficulty is incredible hard, feels like you need at least 3 hands for those. Only mayor complaint I've got is the music, my music taste is pretty much the opposite of the music that's in the game unfortunately.
05-25-2016, 07:28 PM
Just need to find my headphones
05-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=oO

It's been great seeing Rayark's games evolve over the years and I definitely can not wait to get into this tonight. Woooooo!!!!

**edit**

Well... I went to check it out real quick and kept getting an 'Internet Error: 5023' on both my WiFi and cellular networks. =o(

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 05-25-2016 at 09:13 PM.
05-25-2016, 11:13 PM
Thank You for the surprize heads up m'Lord MC
05-26-2016, 07:08 AM
Rayark Inc. does it again!

Hello Rayark Inc., it's great to see that you've once again created yet another music game masterpiece!! I really enjoy playing VOEZ, especially on my iPad!! This game is absolutely gorgeous and really fun to play!! Thank you for this!!

Now, please hear me out, could you possibly update the game so that we are able to play the game OFFLINE as well as ONLINE? The best thing about Cytus and Deemo was the ability to play ANYWHERE and ANYTIME you wanted without needing to worry about an internet connection; not only that, battery life could be saved.

SUGGESTION:
The parts of the game that require an online connection (Shop, Leaderboards, Account, etc.) could be prompt players to connect to the internet while the core game itself could be played without the need for connecting, but of course, the scores attained while OFFLINE would not be applied to the Leaderboards unless connected online...the OFFLINE scores could be saved on the device itself while scores achieved ONLINE would be synced with the server and then applied to the Leaderboards.

I would be VERY HAPPY even if you included a new In-App Purchase (UNLOCK OFFLINE PLAY); this way, people who don't want to always be online just to play will pay you to play OFFLINE, then extra revenue could be earned and MANY MANY MANY people will be satisfied. I'd even happily pay $9.99 (same price I paid for Implosion) for an OFFLINE PLAY UNLOCK IAP. Please consider this for the satisfaction of your customers and fans! Thank you very much!