★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 56.6 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Have you ever played golf on a whale, hit a hole-in-one in outer space, or seen a penguin pirate ship? Welcome to Golf Island, from the makers of Flick Golf!

Join Terry the Toucan on a golfing adventure with tropical islands, cherry topped ice cream mountains, dancing trees, and a giant pineapple.

Meet loveable caddies, a toucan, a snowboarding polar bear cub and a friendly space squid in the craziest golf game ever made.

You've never experienced golf like this!

Golf Island Features:
Fun gameplay and superb ball control
Play golf in beautiful fantasy worlds
Meet cute caddy characters
Customize your balls
Play with your friends
Boosts, prizes and free gifts galore
Dancing trees, UFO hazards, fishing penguins, jammy bunkers and many more incredible sights!

fullfatgames's comments:
New update available July 20, 2016

Grab yer shootin irons, were off to the Wild West. Yee-Haw!

Featuring new Wild West levels, caddy Rocky Raccoon, new themed balls and extended reward ladder!

05-25-2016, 12:37 PM
I feel like I am dreaming. Supporting this one 100 percent!! Thanks for making another sequel!

05-26-2016, 07:07 PM
It's good! I think it replaces extreme on my phone.
06-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I was loving the game, and completing missions; suddenly, missions show as earning 0 gems. Why? Feels like a glitch and makes me not want to play and complete them until fixed.
06-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Looks good. What are the IAPs like?
07-20-2016, 10:46 AM
New update out today!

Having played golf on a whale, hit balls into outer space and seen wonders like the penguin pirate ship and cherry topped ice-cream mountains, players can now travel to the Wild West in three brand new levels!

The packed update also features new themed balls, an extended reward ladder, bug fixes and other minor improvements to gameplay.

Have fun!

07-20-2016, 11:08 AM
Thanks for adding a new course! Hopefully people will support this game more. It's a lot of fun and the IAPs are pretty much premium...Great game!