★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bros vs Foes!

At every turn, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have thwarted Kraang Primes plans to terraform the Earth into Dimension X. Whats an evil overlord to do? Hatch a nefarious new scheme, to create an army of Ultra Mutants! Everywhere, the Kraang have kidnapped mutants - including the Ninja Turtles - for their DNA!

With his brothers pulled through a Kraang Dimension X portal, Leonardo must recruit the Ninja Turtles allies and foes alike before its too late.

Hang on to your shells!

ORIGINAL NINJAS: Explore the Turtles universe with an All-New Original story. Battle your way through 7 chapters and over 70 stages to take on the baddest of bosses Shredder, Kraang and more!
RESPECT THE SHELL: For a limited-time, play and experience an all-new chapter based on this summers blockbuster, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows! When their recon mission goes awry, the Turtles must take on the Foot Clan and favourite bad boys Bebop and Rocksteady! Fight to win and collect these exclusive characters!
TURTLE POWER: Help Leonardo as he takes on the Kraang army to save his brothers and fellow mutants. Play alongside Leonardo in a 5-on- 5 battle with your favorite TMNT characters.
MUTANT MAYHEM: Collect and level up over 30 TMNT characters! Train them to learn their super sweet moves and build your Turtle-rrific team! Dont forget to pack your freezer for Ice Cream Kitty!
SHRED ALERT: For the very first time, fight the Kraang as a Ninja Turtle friend or FOE! Collect and play as Tiger Claw, Rocksteady, Bebop, and more. Create strategic teams and take on the Kraang!
FOOD FIGHT: Collect daily prizes and card packs to enhance your team!
WE RUN THIS TOWN: Fight against the Kraang in the Ninja Turtles favorite locations from the TV show, including Dimension X, the sewers and the classic New York City rooftops!

Gentlemen, lets save the world!

--

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends collects non-personal user data (including aggregated data) and connects with 3rd party social media applications.

Please note, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

For users residing in the EU, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends currently does NOT support the following device:

- iPhone 4

mmohunt's comments:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends

Ludia
Genres: Games Adventure Role Playing
Free


Quote:
Bros vs Foes!

At every turn, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have thwarted Kraang Primes plans to terraform the Earth into Dimension X. Whats an evil overlord to do? Hatch a nefarious new scheme, to create an army of Ultra Mutants! Everywhere, the Kraang have kidnapped mutants - including the Ninja Turtles - for their DNA!

With his brothers pulled through a Kraang Dimension X portal, Leonardo must recruit the Ninja Turtles allies and foes alike before its too late.

Hang on to your shells!

ORIGINAL NINJAS: Explore the Turtles universe with an All-New Original story. Battle your way through 7 chapters and over 70 stages to take on the baddest of bosses Shredder, Kraang and more!
RESPECT THE SHELL: For a limited-time, play and experience an all-new chapter based on this summers blockbuster, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows! When their recon mission goes awry, the Turtles must take on the Foot Clan and favourite bad boys Bebop and Rocksteady! Fight to win and collect these exclusive characters!
TURTLE POWER: Help Leonardo as he takes on the Kraang army to save his brothers and fellow mutants. Play alongside Leonardo in a 5-on- 5 battle with your favorite TMNT characters.
MUTANT MAYHEM: Collect and level up over 30 TMNT characters! Train them to learn their super sweet moves and build your Turtle-rrific team! Dont forget to pack your freezer for Ice Cream Kitty!
SHRED ALERT: For the very first time, fight the Kraang as a Ninja Turtle friend or FOE! Collect and play as Tiger Claw, Rocksteady, Bebop, and more. Create strategic teams and take on the Kraang!
FOOD FIGHT: Collect daily prizes and card packs to enhance your team!
WE RUN THIS TOWN: Fight against the Kraang in the Ninja Turtles favorite locations from the TV show, including Dimension X, the sewers and the classic New York City rooftops!

Gentlemen, lets save the world!

--

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends collects non-personal user data (including aggregated data) and connects with 3rd party social media applications.

Please note, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

For users residing in the EU, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends currently does NOT support
the following devices:

- iPhone 4/4s
- iPad Mini 1st Generation
- iPad 2/3
- iPod Touch 5th Generation












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 249.9MB

05-25-2016, 10:26 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,742
It's turtle time!

05-25-2016, 11:30 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 278
Let's kick shell!
05-26-2016, 01:18 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,545
05-26-2016, 03:14 AM
#5
Joined: May 2016
Location: Berlin Friedenau
Posts: 35
Only me or this game looks so boring? I like the free action control in TMNT Portal Power, not this type.
05-26-2016, 11:51 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 90
It's not bad. It plays similarly to Marvel Avengers Alliance - It's kind of like, maybe a MAA 1.5, where it's better graphics than the first one but not quite the second.

It's pretty grindy, which isn't always bad; however, the instant-battle tickets aren't freely given as often as you'd probably think. Consider this though, it isn't one of those KRPG games where they give you a bunch of stuff for free.

IAP works like this: Actual IRL money for card packs. The currency is "greenbacks" but I haven't found a use for them quite yet. Not sure if this unlocks at some point, but there's no actual use for them for card packs just yet, or Idk. I'm pretty sure it's something like "60 energy for 50 greenbacks" which.. is.. meh.
05-26-2016, 12:49 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwincelowicz View Post
It's not bad. It plays similarly to Marvel Avengers Alliance - It's kind of like, maybe a MAA 1.5, where it's better graphics than the first one but not quite the second.

It's pretty grindy, which isn't always bad; however, the instant-battle tickets aren't freely given as often as you'd probably think. Consider this though, it isn't one of those KRPG games where they give you a bunch of stuff for free.

IAP works like this: Actual IRL money for card packs. The currency is "greenbacks" but I haven't found a use for them quite yet. Not sure if this unlocks at some point, but there's no actual use for them for card packs just yet, or Idk. I'm pretty sure it's something like "60 energy for 50 greenbacks" which.. is.. meh.
A good indication of the quality of a game is how much text is given to the game play versus how much is given to the monetization and energy systems.
05-26-2016, 01:29 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Sweden, Malmo
Posts: 86
icon on left side

you should have your game icon on the left side. hope someone can help you bc I don't know how to get that?

honestly I have the same problem right now
05-26-2016, 02:16 PM
#9
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
A good indication of the quality of a game is how much text is given to the game play versus how much is given to the monetization and energy systems.
Yeah. The actual gameplay is sort of bland. Variety of characters is lacking, especially if you haven't kept up on the cartoons and everything else. I'm not even sure who "Newtralizer" is, but you get him at the beginning of the game. I'll play it casually, but this game won't ever see a dime from me.
05-26-2016, 04:59 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 25
There's way too much timers/energy and restrictions.