★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Battle as Eddie across amazing worlds, inspired by Iron Maidens rich imagery and music. Fight legions of unrelenting enemies as you piece together the shattered remnants of Eddies soul, and ultimately save the universe!

UNLEASH EDDIES INCREDIBLE POWER!
Eddie comes in many shapes and forms. Each guise is a part of Iron Maidens rich history, with a wicked set of special powers and abilities. Fans will recognise Eddie from classic albums such as Powerslave, Killers, Somewhere in Time and The Number of the Beast.

COLLECT AND COMMAND
Along the journey Eddie will battle many infamous foes such as the Wickerman, Horus and the Axis General. If the battle is won, the souls of vanquished minions transform into valuable weapons and allies to take into your next battle.

STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY
Upgrade and evolve your team for the ultimate battle strategy.
Over 40 different Talisman sets to pick and choose additional abilities for your characters!

CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
5 classes to choose from: Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner or Assassin.

TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND SPACE
Explore the furthest reaches of the Maiden universe brought to life in visually stunning, 3D environments.

MUSIC BROUGHT TO LIFE
The game features Iron Maiden tracks from throughout their entire career, including previously unreleased versions of classic tracks especially prepared for the game.

NOTES:
- IMPORTANT Minimum Device Requirements:
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad with Retina Display
- iPhone 5 and above
- iPod Touch 6th generation
- Runs on iOS 8.0 or later
- Devices below this specification will experience some performance issues.
- Requires online connection to play

Why is Iron Maiden: Legend of the Beast free to play?
We want every Iron Maiden fan and every mobile game player to be able to enjoy our game! You can fully enjoy the game without ever spending a penny! You can battle it out, earning every piece of of the game through sheer victory on the battlefield, or you can speed up your progress by purchasing Ironite in the Vault.

If you enjoy this game give us a quick shout out in the reviews - please don't hesitate to give it 5 STARS!

Having trouble? Contact us at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast/

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb

VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS
http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/

©2016 Iron Maiden Holdings and ©2016 Nodding Frog Limited

mmohunt's comments:

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast

Roadhouse Games Ltd.
Genres: Games Entertainment Role-Playing Action
Free

Quote:
Battle as Eddie across amazing worlds, inspired by Iron Maiden’s rich imagery and music. Fight legions of unrelenting enemies as you piece together the shattered remnants of Eddie’s soul, and ultimately save the universe!

UNLEASH EDDIE’S INCREDIBLE POWER!
Eddie comes in many shapes and forms. Each guise is a part of Iron Maiden’s rich history, with a wicked set of special powers and abilities. Fans will recognise Eddie from classic albums such as Powerslave, Killers, Somewhere in Time and The Number of the Beast.

COLLECT AND COMMAND
Along the journey Eddie will battle many infamous foes such as the Wickerman, Horus and the Axis General. If the battle is won, the souls of vanquished minions transform into valuable weapons and allies to take into your next battle.

STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY
Upgrade and evolve your team for the ultimate battle strategy.
Over 40 different Talisman sets to pick and choose additional abilities for your characters!

CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
5 classes to choose from: Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner or Assassin.

TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND SPACE
Explore the furthest reaches of the Maiden universe brought to life in visually stunning, 3D environments.

MUSIC BROUGHT TO LIFE
The game features Iron Maiden tracks from throughout their entire career, including previously unreleased versions of classic tracks especially prepared for the game.

NOTES:
- IMPORTANT Minimum requirement: iOS 6, iPad 2, iPhone 4s and iPod Touch 5 and above.
- Requires online connection to play

Why is Iron Maiden: Legend of the Beast free to play?
We want every Iron Maiden fan and every mobile game player to be able to enjoy our game! You can fully enjoy the game without ever spending a penny! You can battle it out, earning every piece of of the game through sheer victory on the battlefield, or you can speed up your progress by purchasing Ironite in the Vault.

If you enjoy this game give us a quick shout out in the reviews - please don't hesitate to give it 5 STARS!

Having trouble? Contact us at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast/

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb

VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS
http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/

©2016 Iron Maiden Holdings and ©2016 Nodding Frog Limited

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 89.5MB

05-26-2016, 02:04 AM
Uggghhhh!!! I've been waiting months for this and the first drop is in Malaysia... Sigh... Still no beta nothing... Saddest...

05-26-2016, 02:42 AM
Saw gameplay of this at their concert two weeks ago, looks amazing. Online only and free to play though, two of my biggest hates. But I'll try it just because it's from Maiden.

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 05-26-2016 at 02:45 AM.
05-26-2016, 11:40 AM
great game. the gameplay is quite similar to TMNT legends and both are free to play with consumable iap to gain power ups and items. while both share the same gameplay, my choice is on iron maiden, first the graphics in IMLOTB is great, animation and the attack special effect is no doubt looks amazing. the grinding part is quite balance on both games but somehow it feels like iron maiden is more meant to be premium then this ftp system. im playing this game for 2hours now and i will still looking to play more of this. overall great work to the developer, perfectly execute for this genre and the music theme.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

05-26-2016, 02:02 PM
I'm a little confused, I've been playing this for a few weeks now. Why is it just being 'released' now? Explains why I can't find any forums online about it....
05-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Man it needs to be released in some other stores...
05-26-2016, 07:47 PM
How is it that I see it in the Google Play store (Canada)? I wasn't even looking for it, it popped up in an ad in another game so I jumped on it. Shows 10,000 downloads...it's out there.

It's a bit slow loading between stages and sucks the battery but it's decent fun.
05-26-2016, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QN_1 View Post
How is it that I see it in the Google Play store (Canada)? I wasn't even looking for it, it popped up in an ad in another game so I jumped on it. Shows 10,000 downloads...it's out there.

It's a bit slow loading between stages and sucks the battery but it's decent fun.
Thanks for the heads up...
Downloading it now..
05-27-2016, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QN_1 View Post

Looks like it's in the Canada store on iOS too. Saved me making a new account so thanks

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
05-27-2016, 08:58 PM
Sweet its in CA? Here we go!