★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: As the most reliable and precise transporter of the future, your task is no less than impossible! You must deliver a TOP SECRET package in time or the world will crumble. So jump onto your super motorcycle and get a use of your inhuman driving skills in an insanely high-speed oriented experience. Overtake traffic, avoid crashes, activate power-ups and reach your destination while climbing on top of the leaderboards!

Time is running out, so make it count!

KEY FEATURES
* Stunning futuristic visuals
* Unparalleled sense of speed
* Smooth and addictive gameplay
* Insanely gorgeous motorcycles
* Simple and intuitive upgrade system
* Full retina display support
* Game Center support
* Music by BAFTA Award winner Tamás Kreiner

CONTROLS
* Swipe LEFT and RIGHT to overtake traffic
* Swipe UP to use the nitro system
* Swipe DOWN to use the brakes

TIPS
* Use the turbo zones as frequently as possible
* Always look out for incoming motorcycles
* Save your nitro for difficult situations
* Don't forget to upgrade your bikes to maximize their potential

Please rate the game and submit your feedbacks for further improvements!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IstomGames
isTom Games: http://www.istomgames.com/

Esteban's comments:

Our latest game, 32 SECS, is out now on iOS for free! You can download it from the Apple Store now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/32-secs/id1060089066?mt=8

Are you up for an incredibly fast paced sci-fi motorcycle runaway in a monumental metropolis? 32 SECS is here to pull you into an immersive audiovisual atmosphere! Your reflexes will be tested and measured in a dangerously high-speed traffic. Experience a velocity so intense that your surroundings begin to fade and the world starts to distort! So keep your focus, avoid crashing into others and use valuable power-ups while rushing towards your destination. Furthermore, challenge and compete with your friends for the spot on the top of the leaderboards!

Now is the time to take action!

Go and grab the game for free from the Apple Store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/32-secs/id1060089066?mt=8
05-26-2016, 04:32 AM
Really great stuff, I enjoy playing it.

05-26-2016, 04:34 AM
looks cool

free, first person view scifi adventure game: https://www.facebook.com/Dead-Cyborg-157189304366315/
05-27-2016, 05:05 AM
05-27-2016, 06:59 AM
Wow great game!

I purchased the no ads IAP for starters. I'm going to play some more and see where else I will contribute. I'll probably go for the doubler too.

This is a fun game! I love the artwork, gameplay, voice overs, style, and the intensity of it when you are running out of time.

Really well done. Thumbs up for sure!

Billy
05-27-2016, 10:59 AM
I have a request.

Instead of swipe to move could you also add just tap?

So tap on the left side of the screen it will change lanes to the left and tap the right side of the screen would change to the right lane. It would allow for faster movements. You could put an option to use this scheme or use swipe.

I would love this if it could be done. I hope the appinfo updates soon. More people need to play and talk about this game. I'm really liking it!

Billy
05-27-2016, 12:55 PM
I really love this game. Amazing graphics, super sound. Very professional.
05-27-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm really enjoying this game and was able to plunk down a few shekels to show my support. First off, the eye-candy is incredible. The futuristic set pieces and atmosphere are absolutely gorgeous. While it took me a while to get used to the swipes (since I preferred taps), it didn't take very long to get used to it. The moves from side to side aren't your typical 3 lane variety which was tricky at first because of the monstrous vehicles taking up a number of lanes, I had to be sure I got a good read on the size and coverage. The muted soundtrack is a very smart decision that, ironically, enhances the sounds. All in all, this has become my favorite game in this genre.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-27-2016, 04:59 PM
I've been craving a new "endless runner" lately, and this seems great! Only complaints so far are the battery usage is a little heavy, and I've had some definite swipes that didn't register. That's to be expected though with v1.0, so I'm sure there will be an update that fixes these issues

PS if you're a fan of these kind of games, add me on Game Center. My ID is the same as my username here!

Last edited by baldeagle86; 05-27-2016 at 05:19 PM.
05-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle86 View Post
I've been craving a new "endless runner" lately, and this seems great! Only complaints so far are the battery usage is a little heavy, and I've had some definite swipes that didn't register. That's to be expected though with v1.0, so I'm sure there will be an update that fixes these issues

PS if you're a fan of these kind of games, add me on Game Center. My ID is the same as my username here!
Good point. My only criticism is that in have died a few times because my horizontal swipes were registered as vertical, which triggers the nitro boosts. However, they don't happen as frequently now because I've somehow adjusted.

I'm going to look you up on GC

Edit: GC isn't working. I know it's probably not the best, but my distance of over 19,000 isn't being posted

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 05-27-2016 at 06:36 PM.