★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warpship

05-26-2016, 02:25 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Warpship

Sup everyone?
We just soft launched our new game Warpship. Its a realtime multiplayer RTS game where you command Armies from across time and space and battle for control of Cluster M71!
Its available in Canada App Store. Will really appreciate if some of you can download and play test and give us feedback to improve the game.
Appstore Download https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/warpship/id1082571287?mt=8
Gameplay Tutorial Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxf2kAYv2wg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0ss-1.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	103485   Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0ss-2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	103486   Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0ss-3.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	103487  

Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0ss.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	103488  

Last edited by Wandake; 05-26-2016 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Added video link
05-26-2016, 09:54 PM
#2
Really awesome game!!!! Can get literally everything in one play session. Only thing is that it is pretty glitchy sometimes. Also, if the art was a little more defined, that would be great. Finally, dragons are overpowered for only 15. Thanks for the great game!

05-27-2016, 02:09 AM
#3
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 1
Hi everyone! We'd really appreciate any feedback you have. We have quite a few updates planned for the game as we move forward so there is plenty of things left to do and improve. Just to give you an overview for what we have planned:
-Additional armies to play
-Additional abilities to choose from
-Fleets (or guild/clan in other games)

Our next update is in review now and should be out in the next few days. The update improves unit navigation, balancing of units, and a lot of bug fixes. Again any wed Like to hear any suggestions or issues you have!

Thanks,
Dan
05-27-2016, 02:14 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Thank you xelasnewo, really appreciate your feedback. You are right, Dragons are a bit over powered, in the next update we are going to reduce their group number and that should help. You mentioned about some glitches, can you please elaborate on that?
05-27-2016, 09:56 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandake View Post
Thank you xelasnewo, really appreciate your feedback. You are right, Dragons are a bit over powered, in the next update we are going to reduce their group number and that should help. You mentioned about some glitches, can you please elaborate on that?
Sorry, didnt mean glitches, it is just very slow on the mainscreen, though not in game. I think the in-game itself is pretty much perfect, except maybe for some tweaks to health and stuff. Also, of course, an in game tutorial is pretty much needed. Finally, multiplayer games like this really need some sort of chat system. Im not sure how friends work though, since I dont have any😝. If I think of anything else Ill be back
05-27-2016, 11:48 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnewo View Post
Sorry, didnt mean glitches, it is just very slow on the mainscreen, though not in game. I think the in-game itself is pretty much perfect, except maybe for some tweaks to health and stuff. Also, of course, an in game tutorial is pretty much needed. Finally, multiplayer games like this really need some sort of chat system. Im not sure how friends work though, since I dont have any😝. If I think of anything else Ill be back
Thank you xelasnewo, you have been very helpful.

In game tutorial / on boarding is something we are working on and hopefully we will be able to get it in the next update. Friends section is to invite anyone that you know and play a battle with him/ her. You can also chat with that person in the friends section.

There is a small chat emoticon system within the gameplay that you can use to show emoticons to other users, I am not sure if you noticed that?
05-27-2016, 12:16 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
During battle, game suddenly stops and goes back to main menu. Sometimes I just get blank screen when opening the game.
05-27-2016, 12:25 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYLO View Post
During battle, game suddenly stops and goes back to main menu. Sometimes I just get blank screen when opening the game.
Thanks for the feedback Tylo. Can you please tell us, what device you are playing this game on?
05-27-2016, 06:26 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
New Version 0.91

V0.91 is out now on Canada iTunes Store.

Change log:
-Changed matter (unit upgrade currency) to be a constant rate rather then based on units deployed
-Improved unit movement and attack formations
-News Section and Tutorial Video on the home screen and in the settings menu
-Improved game difficulty and unit balance
-Fixed issues with resource collection rates during gameplay
05-27-2016, 06:58 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYLO View Post
During battle, game suddenly stops and goes back to main menu. Sometimes I just get blank screen when opening the game.
Never had this. I am on 5c if that helps. Dont have new update tho