Romancing SaGa 2 Price Discussion

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kenken11, May 26, 2016.

1. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I don't care what you guys say.

I am waiting for discount :)

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well, based on SE's track record, christmas '17 may be your first bet for a 50% discount.

3. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Ain't that the truth...

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Don't indulge him, looking at his post history he looks for paid games to go free and only plays f2p games that are generous enough that he doesn't have to spend money. :rolleyes:

5. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    This too expensive in the Canadian App Store 25 before tax. Will wait for a deal

6. mmohunt

mmohunt Active Member

May 19, 2016
    Engineer
    Berlin Friedenau
    Love Square Enix Games but $17.99 is too high for me, I'll will wait for the discount, too

7. Themagicjesus

Themagicjesus Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Wow ridiculous price much

8. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Well, in the Japanese App Store the description talks about 1800¥ and 2100¥. I don't know Japanese, but it's quite clear that the current price is a sale price, so if you want it you better buy it now or wait months for a sale. SE usually does them at Christmas, but not of all their titles. If it works on a 4S, I'll buy it.

9. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    People have been waiting for over 20 years to play this on English. Leave it to some people to complain a premium game is too expensive. Insta buy. Oh if you are waiting for a deal, prrrrfffft.

10. hoodwinkedfool

hoodwinkedfool Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    People on this forum complain about f2p games and IAP and the second they get a premium game that the west has been waiting forever for they complain about the price.

11. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    That is why we do not deserve great stuffs.

12. Bloop2121

Bloop2121 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Its a damn shame this generation thinks $20 for a game like this is expensive...I have a complaint and my complaint is this released so close to Titan quest!!!! instant buy, if you're "waiting for a sale" go wash dad's car and let him buy you this game.

13. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    #13 kenken11, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    As many gamers have a backlog of games.

And in view that the price will drop during festivals, and there is no hurry to play this since waiting another few months doesn't make a difference. People don't see the need to buy this at this moment and at this price.

This is a calculated decision, don't see anything wrong with this. :)

We are willing to spend, but at a bargain. That's human nature. Just like mid yr sales and end of yr sales. Didn't everyone just wait for sales.

Don't be a hypocrite, people.

14. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    To the holy crap this is expensive crowd
    Cost more in the Japan app store where I bought it and also bought in us app store. I have never double bought an app and this is one is that good to me so in reality I paid over 30$ for it just saying. Worth every penny

15. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    It would be nice to see a video and read some impressions about the game instead of all the talk about the price setting. If the game is good, the price is very reasonable.

16. hedgey

hedgey Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    The same old story. Premium game means debating over price. Free game means debating over money grab.

The debating doesn't bother me until people start having the price effect the review they give the game. We all should be able to judge what we are willing to pay for a game. If a game is 5 star, then I can judge if the price is worthy.

17. Themagicjesus

Themagicjesus Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    I think it's funny that I made one comment about the price being too high (I still think a remastered game shouldn't cost me twenty bucks on my phone but whatever I didn't even have the game on my radar) and like five people made sweeping generalizations about the entire forum.

18. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    #18 Brawwwn, May 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    This very niche right? Like for people who think paying $18 for a rehashed iphone game is okay niche? I don't like final fantasy or anime graphics at all so I guess thats just me. But I just don't understand, people will pay $18 for this but complain about a brilliant title for $2.99. I always hear how tough the app store market is but, and no offense, but it seems like if you make a niche game or a game that ends in .io you're in the clear no matter the quality.

19. !nsomn!ac

!nsomn!ac Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    I understand this might be nostalgic to many but $18 is too much.

20. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Ya, 18 is so much money. I hate this generation.